We are looking for reliable, outgoing, energetic candidates who are passionate about beauty care! This position is responsible for promoting and demonstrating beauty care products for well-known beauty brands at a premium retailer. While not strictly necessary, a background in sales and/or beauty is an asset.
- Consistently creating a welcoming and fun environment!
- Drive benefits, trial and purchase
- Educate shoppers about the beauty product
- Utilize company tools and resources for demonstration
- Maintain merchandising/display/marketing standards
- 6 weekends beginning November 1st
- $15/hr + paid training
- Work with a well-known beauty brand!
Indeed - 30+ days ago
THE KMAC GROUP is recognized by Fortune 500 companies for getting complex ideas and programs up and running seamlessly, quickly,...