The Judge Group Employee Reviews

Run away as fast as you can
Judge Technical Services (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA25 June 2017
Despite their best intentions they are not in the top of recruiting firms. They are the little brother than nags to play with the big brother. It is a boutique firm that wants to wear big boy pants but can't.
Liked training and different clients
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Pennsylvania14 June 2017
I was a full time traveling tech trainer, and worked at numerous companies, I had never met my employers, was referred by other colleagues. Hardest part of the job was full time travel
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Full time tavel
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA4 June 2017
Offers great company culture and learning experience. The Judge Group offers a great opportunity for newly graduated staff. There is a lot of growth potential within and on a national level.
Cool People - higher ups dont care about you or each specific office
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX2 June 2017
lack of sales means disaster. higher ups dont care about whats going on at specific offices. just hit numbers. all number to them. very stressful. however its privately owned and the people they employ are good quality people. friends for life with some.
Great Company
Conventions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frazer, PA29 May 2017
They called me at 6:30pm one evening. By the second day afterwards, I was working at Teva, making 52k a year. Unfortunatley, the person I was covering for returned and my contract ended.
Pros
Work Fast
Cons
Overturn too much, I don't know who to talk to there anymore.
Good Company
National Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA10 May 2017
The Judge Group will give you all the tools you need to succeed as a recruiter. You have to be willing to stay later in the beginning, and usually at least one night a week to be successful.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Professional Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA20 April 2017
Working at the Judge Group was a wonderful experience. It is a work hard play hard environment and the people here are very friendly. There is plenty of opportunity for growth.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Long Work Hours
Need to work hard to be successful
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NY18 April 2017
Tough place to work if you are not productive, need to manage your time well to be successful. People are great to work with. The work environment is very poor
No issues with this agency
Hedis Researcher (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY14 April 2017
Always compensated very well. I've been with this agency for over a year, and hope to stay with them a bit longer. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Great Company to work with
Sr. Executive - Recruitments (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh12 April 2017
I get a chance to work with The Judge Group in Oct 2016 as they started there operations in India & since than it;s a big opportunity for me to learn new things & to enhance my professional skills
Productive fun place with ping pong tables
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY12 April 2017
Pros

There's an incredible amount of resources and talent available to help one be successful here. The culture is surprisingly team oriented, with everyone being extremely willing to help one another - even sales people. The value of the brand makes customers want to know more.

Cons

Self-service is their motto when it comes to getting started, Some of this is great, but when help is needed, it's not so easy to find. Lots of processes. Hard to navigate processes.
Great workplace!
National Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA23 March 2017
This is a wonderful company, with a family atmosphere. Management takes time to help advance the careers of everyone and there is a very positive and uplifting tone among employees.
Good pay and flexible work hours
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL31 January 2017
I enjoyed working at Judge because I was given the flexibility to complete my tasks on my schedule with certain limitations.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
I never speak to anyone unless I have a problem.
facility staff and senior Management (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA22 January 2017
No vacation days, sick days or paid holidays, take your time off and do not get paid. Their benefits are extremely expensive, but I have a good assignment right now. It is my first assignment for one year and have not experienced being reassigned, yet.
Great temporary assignment
Analysis and Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY17 January 2017
The salary was great and the assignment was a perfect fit. I expected to be brought on as a permanent employee of the firm however the work load decreased significantly. My recruiter did attempt to find me another assignment and other recruiters have contacted me since.
Pros
salary
Cons
parking reimbursement
noce place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Garden Cty, GA30 December 2016
niceplace to work
good managment
lots of over time
Responsible for operating forklift, shipping and receiving, inventory, and for loading and unloading containers and vans
Excellent contractor management
Contract Instructor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 December 2016
Job placement and management was excellent. Pay, travel expenses and follow-up was always well done and timely. Very good company to work through, would do again.
A very productive work place
Billing & Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MO8 December 2016
I learned a lot in so little of time although I enjoyed working with everyone,I felt welcomed. All the coworkers participated in different things in the department to living up the momentum, that's what I like about working there.
Very High Turnover
Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA27 November 2016
Typical day at work was very much unsatisfying.
I learned that you can't trust this organization at all.
Management treats you like a dog!
Co workers are back stabbers.
Hardest part of the job was never being thanked for all the hard work you do.
Can't say I enjoyed working for this company at all!!!
Pros
High Salary
Cons
No job security!
good happy hours
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PA10 October 2016
a lot of turn around not too much job security, hardest part of the job is to build your client data base. management lacked a bit
Pros
social and fun
Cons
expensive healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Judge Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9