The Judge Group Employee Reviews

Good Company
National Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA10 May 2017
The Judge Group will give you all the tools you need to succeed as a recruiter. You have to be willing to stay later in the beginning, and usually at least one night a week to be successful.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Professional Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA20 April 2017
Working at the Judge Group was a wonderful experience. It is a work hard play hard environment and the people here are very friendly. There is plenty of opportunity for growth.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Long Work Hours
Need to work hard to be successful
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NY18 April 2017
Tough place to work if you are not productive, need to manage your time well to be successful. People are great to work with. The work environment is very poor
No issues with this agency
Hedis Researcher (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY14 April 2017
Always compensated very well. I've been with this agency for over a year, and hope to stay with them a bit longer. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Great Company to work with
Sr. Executive - Recruitments (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh12 April 2017
I get a chance to work with The Judge Group in Oct 2016 as they started there operations in India & since than it;s a big opportunity for me to learn new things & to enhance my professional skills
Productive fun place with ping pong tables
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY12 April 2017
Pros

There's an incredible amount of resources and talent available to help one be successful here. The culture is surprisingly team oriented, with everyone being extremely willing to help one another - even sales people. The value of the brand makes customers want to know more.

Cons

Self-service is their motto when it comes to getting started, Some of this is great, but when help is needed, it's not so easy to find. Lots of processes. Hard to navigate processes.
Great workplace!
National Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA23 March 2017
This is a wonderful company, with a family atmosphere. Management takes time to help advance the careers of everyone and there is a very positive and uplifting tone among employees.
Good pay and flexible work hours
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL31 January 2017
I enjoyed working at Judge because I was given the flexibility to complete my tasks on my schedule with certain limitations.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
I never speak to anyone unless I have a problem.
facility staff and senior Management (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA22 January 2017
No vacation days, sick days or paid holidays, take your time off and do not get paid. Their benefits are extremely expensive, but I have a good assignment right now. It is my first assignment for one year and have not experienced being reassigned, yet.
Great temporary assignment
Analysis and Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY17 January 2017
The salary was great and the assignment was a perfect fit. I expected to be brought on as a permanent employee of the firm however the work load decreased significantly. My recruiter did attempt to find me another assignment and other recruiters have contacted me since.
Pros
salary
Cons
parking reimbursement
noce place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Garden Cty, GA30 December 2016
niceplace to work
good managment
lots of over time
Responsible for operating forklift, shipping and receiving, inventory, and for loading and unloading containers and vans
Excellent contractor management
Contract Instructor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 December 2016
Job placement and management was excellent. Pay, travel expenses and follow-up was always well done and timely. Very good company to work through, would do again.
A very productive work place
Billing & Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MO8 December 2016
I learned a lot in so little of time although I enjoyed working with everyone,I felt welcomed. All the coworkers participated in different things in the department to living up the momentum, that's what I like about working there.
Very High Turnover
Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA27 November 2016
Typical day at work was very much unsatisfying.
I learned that you can't trust this organization at all.
Management treats you like a dog!
Co workers are back stabbers.
Hardest part of the job was never being thanked for all the hard work you do.
Can't say I enjoyed working for this company at all!!!
Pros
High Salary
Cons
No job security!
good happy hours
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PA10 October 2016
a lot of turn around not too much job security, hardest part of the job is to build your client data base. management lacked a bit
Pros
social and fun
Cons
expensive healthcare
Great atmosphere
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL19 September 2016
Great company, great people to work with. There is a ton of opportunity to earn a good living if you work hard and dedicate yourself. There is a great work life balance and a work hard play hard culture. Very good opportunity for people who want to learn how to be a recruiter and do it well. Very strong support system and grade A training program. This company will provide you with all the tools to be successful.
Pros
Great work life balance and great earning potential
Cons
Long sales cycle
Unpleasant Work Environment
Compliance Associate (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA19 August 2016
I only worked for Judge briefly. I started in the month of January and by resigned by May. I quickly realized how much I despised this place. By February I began looking for a new job. The office I worked in was very tiny (the size of a small closet). I worked with 3 other people in this closet. The girls I worked with were very mean and extremely rude. They would talk about you the second you walked out of a room and would stop the moment you returned. They were fake nice when you would try to talk to them. I never in my life felt so alone and excluded. I made every attempt to get along with them but they simply wouldn’t have it. I was often pulled into HR to discuss my work attire. There was a strict dress code there but only for certain people. I was in trouble for wearing black suede boots and a military style jacket yet my coworker was permitted to wear a denim jacket and cowboy boots. A lot of the women there would also wear micro miniskirts where I could see more than I wanted to yet my dresses were too short according to HR cause they didn’t cover my knees. The place was very “clicky”. It was like being back in High School. You were either a popular kid or a nerd. I tried to fit in but was pushed out every time I tried. It was very hurtful. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough!

And if you like to have time off from work, forget about it! This company does not allow anyone to take unpaid time off and the accrual rate of time off is a joke. Your 1st year you get 3 days!

Also, the benefits are probably some of the worst I have ever seen. For a large company,
  more... they have horrible health benefits. You will literally be working there for just benefits but never get to use them because the deductibles are so high.  less
Pros
Nice location
Cons
People, Pay, Benefits, Time Off, Management, Parking, Hours, Rules
Worked with a great group of people that I made new friends with. The hours were perfect for me and the pay was decent.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA2 August 2016
Loved the position I was in and really enjoyed working with the group of people I was with. I learned quite a bit regarding Healthcare that I hope to use in the future. I was very disappointed when I was told that the company I was working with did not want to keep me on past my 6 month contract date after I was pretty much convinced that I would be kept on through the next contract with the same company.
Productive work environment
Contractor for Citibank (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DE21 July 2016
I would definitely recommend this company for the college graduate or anyone who is in the market of looking for a job. They look to fit you with the best job to fit your experience.
Great company to work for, David Costello is absolutely a pleasure to work with
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA24 June 2016
Onsite management needs improvement, high turnover in leadership resulting in job security for potential growth with job site
Pros
extensive training on improved medical web tools is a plus
Cons
onsite management needs improvement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Judge Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9