The Judge Group Employee Reviews

Contingent Worker for Verizon
Verizon FIOS Data Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PA7 December 2017
This job for Judge Group was actually as a contingent worker for Verizon. I reported to a Verizon work location daily. The work was interesting and challenging. The Verizon employees and the other contingent workers were great to work with. The Verizon Manager was excellent!
Pros
Verizon is a great place to work.
Cons
Short term nature of job. Commute to Silver Spring, MD. Pay was good but not great.
Nice assignments
Telephone Triage Nurse - Contract (Former Employee) –  Ambler, PA30 November 2017
My recruiter was great setting everything up. After the job was over, I never heard from him but the other recruiters kept in touch. The assignment was very nice while it lasted.
The pay was nice also,
Pros
Nice assignment
Cons
Poor f/u contact
Assessor
Contractor for Behavioral Health assessor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, Arkansas13 November 2017
Assessor for State of Arkansas to the Behavioral Health Beneficiaries through the company that received the contract for Arkansas. Assignments to behavioral health providers or beneficiary's home to conduct behavioral health assessments. Results sent to DHS.
Pros
Management always available
Cons
Should be paid for holidays
Great team
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX3 November 2017
Temp agency,
everyone is willing to help and very friendly
stay in contact and they take the employers and us contractors out for lunches. great management team.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
little benefits
Great place
Specialist / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PA26 October 2017
A typical Day was Fast paced .
I learned a lot about insurance,
Management was great ,
Culture was diverse.
the hardest part of the job was leaving.
Great people to work with.
Pros
Great people
Cons
N/a
Poor Work Environment
National Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PA24 October 2017
very much a what have you done for me lately environment. Management would not support the workers and are constantly micromanaging the workers. Also vastly underpaid in comparison to the other departments in the company.
Pros
Commission
They are fun to work with
Epic/Cerner Consultant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD18 October 2017
It was nice working with the doctors and nurses,what i learned while i was at work is that is good to work as a team and to be able to communicate with each other
Pros
They give enough time for lunch break
Cons
No health insurance
Really great! Very easy place to work and management is A+
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  USA17 October 2017
Super relaxed office, very easy people to work with. Management seems to genuinely care about the staff. The starting pay is a little below market average though.
Pros
Great management and people
Cons
pay is somewhat low
great company
Account Delivery Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MN13 October 2017
great company The Judge Group's Healthcare Division. The Judge Group is a professional staffing solutions company that has been around since 1970. With over 35 offices across the United States as well as offices internationally. Judge Healthcare is a division that provides clinical workforce solutions for national clients.
Excellent team and management
Judge Technical Services (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJ12 October 2017
I would go back to Judge anytime if I was looking for a full-time position. Right now my current situation only allows me to work part-time. I know for sure my manager would take me back in a heartbeat. I come with excellent references.

Want to know more about The Judge Group?

Ask a question
Infusion Nurse
Infusion RN (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX9 October 2017
It was an awesome experience and I really enjoyed the fast paced environment and being active all day. The manager at the clinic was very compassionate, the staff is extremely skilled and very competent, just felt like I needed more education regarding the medications since I had not ever worked with chemo or immunotherapy agents before.
Pros
Fast paced, compassionate manager, extremely skilled staff
Cons
Needed more education regarding medications. First time to work with chemo and immunotherapy
Not the worst
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA8 October 2017
Agency recruiting in general is super cut throat. While this company is cut throat, it is not as bad as some others. I would just suggest to you to not do recruiting in general.
;To many chiefs and no warriors
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA29 September 2017
You were under an microscope and the people around you were all up tight. I closed the largest deal in search in the company and was thrown under the bus because of the politics that surrounded me in this swamp.
Pros
Money
Cons
management was dreadful. Turnover of people was crazy.
poor training. poor communication
Contract Medical Review Nurse (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN13 September 2017
The Judge Group was fantastic. The company that I contacted to was not a2s balanced . Many events when our team of contractors did not have log in or codes for several weeks in orientation. The trainer we had verbalized several times her frustration for taking a large clase(started with12 and ended up with 4 constant return for work daily.)
No Job Security
Beneficiary Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA11 September 2017
They promised that I would get the job if I performed well but the company was bought out and The Judge Group hid that information from everybody laying off tons of people.
It was a pleasant experience
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA11 September 2017
It was a professional pleasant work experience. Many years have passed but I believe that they did a very good job of vetting the direct management team that I reported to.
Temporary Jobs/ Contractor position
Medical Abstractor Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dover, DE7 September 2017
Over all working for the Judge Group was a great experience. I am used to working for a company for years. Contract work is unusual for me. I am still trying to find work since losing my contract in May 2017.
I would recommend them if you were able to find work with another company the second half of year.

I believe that it was the intention that the Contract Job was to end and another contract to start up with another company with the Judge Group managing the Contract.

This did not happen for me and I have been unemployed for 4 months.
Pros
Steady work in 5 month period
Cons
Work ended in May
An Excellent & Outstanding Agency to Work For
Executive Assistant/Site Administrator (Contract) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO26 August 2017
The Judge Group is a very oustanding corporate agency with a lot of opportunities for those looking & seeking to climb that corporate ladder of success. They will definitely get you where you need to be with so much growth potential.
Pros
Excellent growth potential
Cons
Very fast paced
Disappointed in my overall treatment
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VA26 August 2017
During my time at Judge, I didn't feel like I was apart of my team. I didn't feel valued as an employee and didn't feel included. I was treated poorly by my manager. I didn't get an employee evaluation meeting 6 months after being hired on and didn't feel like I could grow as an individual that much in the position. Overall, I achieved sufficient work experience there and learned alot but it wasn't the right work environment/culture for me.
Pros
Learned a ton, enjoyed the position itself
Cons
Not valued as an employee, bad work environment/culture
Ok as a contract position
Senior Business Analyst (Contract at DaVita) (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO15 August 2017
Workplace culture lacked.Contract employees were identified and called out as a contracted person. This is not the fault of the Judge Group though as they are the staffing agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Judge Group. Our community is ready to answer.