The Judge Group Employee Reviews

Ok as a contract position
Senior Business Analyst (Contract at DaVita) (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO15 August 2017
Workplace culture lacked.Contract employees were identified and called out as a contracted person. This is not the fault of the Judge Group though as they are the staffing agency.
Plain awful... lies to recruit you
National Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PA14 August 2017
not a sales job, i repeat, not a sales job. all you do is call people about unappealing jobs, submit candidates who arent qualified, and are micromanaged terribly.

the director of healthcare is the worst person ive ever encountered in my entire life. he has absolutely no leadership skills and is a textbook example of an awful manager.
Pros
literally nothing
Cons
illegal hours, low pay, frat office culture, drinking on the job, CEO is a drunk coke-head, manage by fear, immoral business practices, and this is just the beginning
Good company
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Matawan, NJ9 August 2017
Judge Group was a good company to work for. The company like most staffing firms is based upon production and maintaining your numbers. Ultimately, you get what you put in. The hours were flexible and management was always willing to help if your numbers were slipping. Nice company and fun peers.
Pros
helpful management, free lunches, good schedule
Cons
Competition against team mates, late nights
Great Company
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA3 August 2017
Would recommend this position in particular to any new college graduates. Gives you a great perspective on the hiring process as a whole and teaches you how to grind for a living in a commissions-based role.
Great company, staffing-wise
Lead Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MD24 July 2017
Major micro-management (phone calls, duration of calls, emails sent, etc.). Great place for someone who is new to the business and would like to move from Recruitment to Account Management.
Run away as fast as you can
Judge Technical Services (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA25 June 2017
Despite their best intentions they are not in the top of recruiting firms. They are the little brother than nags to play with the big brother. It is a boutique firm that wants to wear big boy pants but can't.
Liked training and different clients
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Pennsylvania14 June 2017
I was a full time traveling tech trainer, and worked at numerous companies, I had never met my employers, was referred by other colleagues. Hardest part of the job was full time travel
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Full time tavel
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA4 June 2017
Offers great company culture and learning experience. The Judge Group offers a great opportunity for newly graduated staff. There is a lot of growth potential within and on a national level.
Cool People - higher ups dont care about you or each specific office
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX2 June 2017
lack of sales means disaster. higher ups dont care about whats going on at specific offices. just hit numbers. all number to them. very stressful. however its privately owned and the people they employ are good quality people. friends for life with some.
Great Company
Conventions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frazer, PA29 May 2017
They called me at 6:30pm one evening. By the second day afterwards, I was working at Teva, making 52k a year. Unfortunatley, the person I was covering for returned and my contract ended.
Pros
Work Fast
Cons
Overturn too much, I don't know who to talk to there anymore.
Good Company
National Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA10 May 2017
The Judge Group will give you all the tools you need to succeed as a recruiter. You have to be willing to stay later in the beginning, and usually at least one night a week to be successful.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Professional Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA20 April 2017
Working at the Judge Group was a wonderful experience. It is a work hard play hard environment and the people here are very friendly. There is plenty of opportunity for growth.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Long Work Hours
Need to work hard to be successful
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NY18 April 2017
Tough place to work if you are not productive, need to manage your time well to be successful. People are great to work with. The work environment is very poor
No issues with this agency
Hedis Researcher (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY14 April 2017
Always compensated very well. I've been with this agency for over a year, and hope to stay with them a bit longer. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Great Company to work with
Sr. Executive - Recruitments (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh12 April 2017
I get a chance to work with The Judge Group in Oct 2016 as they started there operations in India & since than it;s a big opportunity for me to learn new things & to enhance my professional skills
Productive fun place with ping pong tables
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY12 April 2017
Pros

There's an incredible amount of resources and talent available to help one be successful here. The culture is surprisingly team oriented, with everyone being extremely willing to help one another - even sales people. The value of the brand makes customers want to know more.

Cons

Self-service is their motto when it comes to getting started, Some of this is great, but when help is needed, it's not so easy to find. Lots of processes. Hard to navigate processes.
Great workplace!
National Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA23 March 2017
This is a wonderful company, with a family atmosphere. Management takes time to help advance the careers of everyone and there is a very positive and uplifting tone among employees.
Good pay and flexible work hours
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL31 January 2017
I enjoyed working at Judge because I was given the flexibility to complete my tasks on my schedule with certain limitations.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
I never speak to anyone unless I have a problem.
facility staff and senior Management (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA22 January 2017
No vacation days, sick days or paid holidays, take your time off and do not get paid. Their benefits are extremely expensive, but I have a good assignment right now. It is my first assignment for one year and have not experienced being reassigned, yet.
Great temporary assignment
Analysis and Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY17 January 2017
The salary was great and the assignment was a perfect fit. I expected to be brought on as a permanent employee of the firm however the work load decreased significantly. My recruiter did attempt to find me another assignment and other recruiters have contacted me since.
Pros
salary
Cons
parking reimbursement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Judge Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9