The Judge Group

The Judge Group Employee Reviews

Very High Turnover
Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA27 November 2016
Typical day at work was very much unsatisfying.
I learned that you can't trust this organization at all.
Management treats you like a dog!
Co workers are back stabbers.
Hardest part of the job was never being thanked for all the hard work you do.
Can't say I enjoyed working for this company at all!!!
Pros
High Salary
Cons
No job security!
Great temporary assignment
Analysis and Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY17 January 2017
The salary was great and the assignment was a perfect fit. I expected to be brought on as a permanent employee of the firm however the work load decreased significantly. My recruiter did attempt to find me another assignment and other recruiters have contacted me since.
Pros
salary
Cons
parking reimbursement
I never speak to anyone unless I have a problem.
facility staff and senior Management (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA22 January 2017
No vacation days, sick days or paid holidays, take your time off and do not get paid. Their benefits are extremely expensive, but I have a good assignment right now. It is my first assignment for one year and have not experienced being reassigned, yet.
Not recommended
National Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA17 May 2016
no work life balance and compensation is low for the amount of stress and hours you have to put in. Every day you have to come in and work on the same jobs over and over. Recently, they decided to stop using LinkedIn and Indeed as well, making recruiters lives harder.
Pros
Christmas party, drinking on Fridays
Cons
long hours, not good compensation, bad benefits, fear by getting fired management style, lots of turnover
Great atmosphere
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL19 September 2016
Great company, great people to work with. There is a ton of opportunity to earn a good living if you work hard and dedicate yourself. There is a great work life balance and a work hard play hard culture. Very good opportunity for people who want to learn how to be a recruiter and do it well. Very strong support system and grade A training program. This company will provide you with all the tools to be successful.
Pros
Great work life balance and great earning potential
Cons
Long sales cycle
Great workplace!
National Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA23 March 2017
This is a wonderful company, with a family atmosphere. Management takes time to help advance the careers of everyone and there is a very positive and uplifting tone among employees.
Unpleasant Work Environment
Compliance Associate (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA19 August 2016
I only worked for Judge briefly. I started in the month of January and by resigned by May. I quickly realized how much I despised this place. By February I began looking for a new job. The office I worked in was very tiny (the size of a small closet). I worked with 3 other people in this closet. The girls I worked with were very mean and extremely rude. They would talk about you the second you walked out of a room and would stop the moment you returned. They were fake nice when you would try to talk to them. I never in my life felt so alone and excluded. I made every attempt to get along with them but they simply wouldn’t have it. I was often pulled into HR to discuss my work attire. There was a strict dress code there but only for certain people. I was in trouble for wearing black suede boots and a military style jacket yet my coworker was permitted to wear a denim jacket and cowboy boots. A lot of the women there would also wear micro miniskirts where I could see more than I wanted to yet my dresses were too short according to HR cause they didn’t cover my knees. The place was very “clicky”. It was like being back in High School. You were either a popular kid or a nerd. I tried to fit in but was pushed out every time I tried. It was very hurtful. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough!

And if you like to have time off from work, forget about it! This company does not allow anyone to take unpaid time off and the accrual rate of time off is a joke. Your 1st year you get 3 days!

Also, the benefits are probably some of the worst I have ever seen. For a large company,
  more... they have horrible health benefits. You will literally be working there for just benefits but never get to use them because the deductibles are so high.  less
Pros
Nice location
Cons
People, Pay, Benefits, Time Off, Management, Parking, Hours, Rules
Excellent contractor management
Contract Instructor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 December 2016
Job placement and management was excellent. Pay, travel expenses and follow-up was always well done and timely. Very good company to work through, would do again.
good happy hours
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PA10 October 2016
a lot of turn around not too much job security, hardest part of the job is to build your client data base. management lacked a bit
Pros
social and fun
Cons
expensive healthcare
Vast opportunities to learn
Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJ8 December 2015
I enjoyed working as a private contractor. My assignment was in clinical suppoort, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I have learned a great deal about health maintenance, gap remediation and medication uses and indications as well as diagnostic testing indications. I was disappointed that I was not brought on permanently to the position I was at. I was promised a position, but the organization suffered massive budget cuts.
Pros
Ability to work indepedently
Cons
No benefits
A very productive work place
Billing & Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MO8 December 2016
I learned a lot in so little of time although I enjoyed working with everyone,I felt welcomed. All the coworkers participated in different things in the department to living up the momentum, that's what I like about working there.
Great company to work for, David Costello is absolutely a pleasure to work with
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA24 June 2016
Onsite management needs improvement, high turnover in leadership resulting in job security for potential growth with job site
Pros
extensive training on improved medical web tools is a plus
Cons
onsite management needs improvement
GREAT company to work for!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL4 March 2016
Love this company, the only problem is the Medical benefits, other than that it's awesome! This is a family oriented Company.
Good pay and flexible work hours
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL31 January 2017
I enjoyed working at Judge because I was given the flexibility to complete my tasks on my schedule with certain limitations.
Pros
Flexibility
noce place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Garden Cty, GA30 December 2016
niceplace to work
good managment
lots of over time
Responsible for operating forklift, shipping and receiving, inventory, and for loading and unloading containers and vans
Worked with a great group of people that I made new friends with. The hours were perfect for me and the pay was decent.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA2 August 2016
Loved the position I was in and really enjoyed working with the group of people I was with. I learned quite a bit regarding Healthcare that I hope to use in the future. I was very disappointed when I was told that the company I was working with did not want to keep me on past my 6 month contract date after I was pretty much convinced that I would be kept on through the next contract with the same company.
This review is for healthcare recruiter, not IT
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA14 February 2016
Most of the branches are pretty ok at judge, but working for healthcare in the corporate office (conshy) is extremely stressful. In the past year alone they have gone through two internal recruiters which you would think is a bad sign since now the managers themselves are doing the internal recruiting.

Some account managers are very high strung, and those who run the office treat the recruiters like a number. Most recruiters have to bend/break the rules to meet quotas mainly out of fear for being yelled at. These recruiters work extremely hard, and at least 45 hours a week not including all the work from home to keep up with the cycle.

They say the pay scale is competitive, however it is pretty basic compared to other firms, honestly 32,000 (about 13 bucks an hour...) after you get your bachelors is really low. I feel like they are taking advantage of students coming right out of college. The commission plan is ok but its very rare to make anything noticeable in commission until after six months. The promotions they run are fairly difficult to hit, one recruiter out of thirty might get a small gift for hitting a quota.

As recruiters we've been yelled at, and cursed at for things that we cannot control such as a candidate taking another job, not showing for their interview despite telling us they would, etc. Again kicking you while you are down. Since they try to motivate by fear, most people are too scared of losing their job to report anything.

If you are recently graduated and have few other options, then get some experience there and get out.

Hardest
  more... part of the job - hitting the quota.

Most enjoyable part - the recruiters and recruiting managers are nice people, but they are being taken advantage of. The Judge family and executives seem like genuine people, though you dont hear much from them.
Pros
commission, coworkers
Cons
account managers, hours, base salary, quota
Working at McDonald's is better than this place
Recruiter / Contractor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia20 March 2013
A lot of shady stuff happens at this company.
Contractors get bad pay & benefits so it is not worth the time.
People are cattle not humans to this place. The more they can push through without the real experience for the job doesn't matter as long as that person stays employed so the recruiter can get their money.
This is a place that gives good recruiters a bad name. Most seem like failing sales people that can't make it at a real sales job.
Cons
overworking & underpaying, horrible benefits, dishonest management, cut rate company
Good place to advance and learn more
Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA20 November 2015
Good environment,great co-workers and manager.A very good place to learn and work with different technologies.Fast paced environment .
Pros
Growth, learning.
Cons
benefits, location, office space and set up.
First and Last Time I Contract with Judge
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Midwest23 May 2012
Deceptive about the benefits they offer. Threatened my chances with the client company if I applied with a different placement agency rather than through them once I figured out the truth about their benefits. The recruiter was completely uninvolved once I was signed. Never contacted me (or the client according to them) about trying to extend the contract. I negotiated the extension myself. Very disappointing. I will never work with them again.
Pros
pay (only because client didn't want me to leave)
Cons
poor benefits, clueless recruiter

2.8