The Judge Group

The Judge Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Find a different agency!!!
Pharmacist (Current Employee), Cypress, CANovember 21, 2014
Beware. This company pays you ridiculously LOWER than other contractors from different agencies for the same position. The contractors with less experience or qualification than you will be paid much more. I was shocked how low my pay was compared to all the other (20+) contractors for the same position. I suggest to look for same job posting from a – more... different agency and do not sign a contract with this company! Plus, my contact person is new to his job and doesn't really know anything, which is frustrating. Stay away from this company!! – less
Company Contract Engagements
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 12, 2014
Company focus should be on keeping loyal employees engaged in ongoing positions.
ok as far as recruiting companies go
Contractor (Current Employee), Malvern, PANovember 10, 2014
Not the best but not the worst - fairly easy to get a contract position at however company not very good at any follow up for their employees
Overall good work environment at current client.
Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Malvern, PANovember 1, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule, full work load
Cons: no communication from home office
Most days are routine, consisting of a daily status meeting and well defined tasks using Agile Methodology. Majority of time is spent with program development and maintenance, and either testing, or supporting testing staff.

Never used Agile Methodology before, or MFE program development. Have also had the chance to write some complicated DB2 SQL.

Supervisors – more... at the client site have treated me well, and with respect. They have been very considerate with work schedule for things like doctor appointments and family commitments.

Co-workers at the client site have been great to work with, and most are very knowledgeable.

The hardest part has been not being a real participant in the culture at my current assignment, due to status as a contractor. I have no contact with Judge Group home office employees, and the only person I have contact with is my sales representative, who fortunately has been great to be associated with.

The best part is not being on call for the first time in my work life. – less
Good communication with your recruiter
Technical Trainer (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: takes forever to get payroll changes (direct deposit) started or changed
My recruiter is available to me and any questions I have almost anytime of day despite the 3 hour time diff.
Judge
Transitional Case Manager (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 7, 2014
I recently went to work for Judge on a 90 day contract temp to permanent. Now they have increasd the time frame to 6 months without my knowlege. I did not like these tatics, and will not work for them aga
Great Opportunities
(CONSULTANT) THE NATURE CONSERVANCY, DECEMBER 2013 (Current Employee), Tysons Corner, VAAugust 26, 2014
I was hired as a consultant , I have a great recruiter, she is very hands on and knowledgeable.
Dishonest recruiters
Pharmacist (Former Employee), Houston, txAugust 10, 2014
Pros: connections with major clients
Cons: dishonest recruiters
I applied for a temp position as a pharmacist for a major client. The pay was far below fair market value. I didn't hear back from the recruiter for about 2 weeks who asked if I was still interested. I told her that due to pay and travel it is not a good fit and declined the job. She called immediately to say she would negotiate more money for me but – more... I was to go ahead and do the interview. I was hired by the client on the spot only to be told by the recruiter that the pay is not negotiable!!!
If this happened before I started working for them, you can imagine how much worse it would have been had I accepted this positions! – less
An East Coast based staffing firm
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 28, 2014
Pros: excellent pay rate and great coworkers.
Cons: benefits too expensive to buy into
Good company to work for.
Benefits were not viable once you figured the cost of buying into the 401-k and insurance plans.
Pay rate was excellent allowing for purchasing healthcare and other services on your own.
No support in finding a new position once the current position came to an end. They said if we found one that was available they would be – more... happy to submit us. Despite that, I would work for them again. They seemed to be an honest straight forward company to work for. – less
recruiter always made herself available during the contract
(Contract) Quality Control Analyst at Genzyme (Former Employee), Allston, MAJuly 5, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: not enough feedback from the employer
The recruiter always called me back whenever i had any questions during the time of the contract
Very good temporary agency
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR, SUNOCO CHEMICALS (Former Employee), Haverhill, OHJune 26, 2014
My job was only for 5 month however it was a great opportunity, with a great company. Very excellent team to work with and amazing friendships made.
Patient care
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2014
Pros: taking care of my patients.
Cons: assignments were temp positions.
the labs and making the patients feel comfortable while taking there vital and or blood. The I worked with were very helpful in my learning there systems and protocols. I felt my managers at the sites I worked at showed good team leadership and had an open door policy. The best part of all my days is when I help calm a patients who is nervous or scared – more... with a smile, showing great concern about then or even making a joke to get to laugh and forget the nervous or scared feeling if just for the moments they were in my care. . – less
contract didnt last long
Retail Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee), West Conshohocken, PAJune 17, 2014
It was a great company to be with my recruiter was very dedicated and driven. He was persistent on getting me in in a timely manner. Although it was out of his control they ended my contract early without warning and could not place me in another job.
This company makes sure that you get paid the wage you are worth
Contingent HEDIS REVIEW NURSE (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2014
I have contracted jobs with The Judge group twice. Both times I was satisfied with the recruiters and the salary they were able to offer me.
Well-known staffing firm in food/beverage manufacturing.
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2014
Well-known staffing firm in food/beverage manufacturing.
A lot of work and stress for very little pay.
Recruiter - Life Sciences (Former Employee), Matawan, NJMarch 30, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: did not promote a good work/life balance.
There was too much stress and work for a COMMISSION ONLY salary.
IMS Health Technology implementing new contract software
IMS Health Process Analyst onsite at Merck (Former Employee), Lansdale, PAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: free breakfast and lunch when in the training center.
Cons: no real breaks, boring when there was a lull in activity.
Worked for IMS testing software package for contract processing.
Consulting Company
Consultant Sr. Programmer Analyst II (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDFebruary 21, 2014
You are assigned to Client site. They are available when needed to assist you.
Hired to organize and operate Technical Room recovery test schedules.
Contractor at Citigroup (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: very close to home
Cons: limited telecommuting, billeted in "hotel cubes". noisy environment.
Not exactly 100% Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery, but it's a pretty good position with opportunities to learn new, continuity-related skills. Manager is 1,200 miles away.
I work for the who?
Risk Analyst (Current Employee), MichiganNovember 13, 2013
I don't know any of my coworkers.

I have met my account manager once in the 8 months I've worked here.

They absolutely do not care about their "employees" once placed. You are a bill rate, nothing more.

About The Judge Group

The Judge Group, established in 1970, is a global leader in professional services that provides technology consulting, staffing – Read more