The Job Window Employee Reviews

Fast paced job that keeps me motivated
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2015
The worst thing for me would be doing the same thing day in and day out, with this job there are so many things to do everyday, I never get bored. I manage the recruiting for several clients - that includes checking analytics of ads, figuring out what’s working and what isn’t, coordinating between ad writers, social media and billing. I’ve been able to build a lot of trust with my clients and it makes my day when they call to tell me how happy they are with the candidates they’re getting.

There’s a great working atmosphere here. Everyone’s really friendly and helpful. Plus we have a snack room that management keeps stocked with treats.
Pros
There's a lot of encouragement from management. They listen to your ideas.
Cons
I've learned a lot and see room for advancement. Don't see any cons
Poor Business Practises
Junior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill4 November 2014
- They lied about pay; you're either paid base salary or commission, not both. They didn't clarify that from the beginning.
- All they really care about are numbers; the manager says that's not the impression he wants to give, but his actions tell a different story.
- Turnover rate is terribly high. By the time I had left, at least five others had left. Everybody there was new, except for two others.
- Pyramid Scheme; they hire you, so you can hire others.
- You can choose whenever to have your lunch and whenever you want your vacation ( you just won't get paid of course)
- Hours are typically 8:30 - 5, but people never arrive on time.
- Manager doesn't discuss compensation / benefits package with you once hired.
- Everybody in the office are young, fresh graduates who don't have much experience and that is why they're bait.
- You're not really being honest to candidates about the jobs they applied for
- Meeting EVERY morning, and every meeting is the SAME thing.
Job window helped me to gain experience
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill ON (Canada)29 April 2014
Job Window is one of those leading companies who have initiated a big movement for providing a promising career to every young fire of the nation. It is a company which primarily focuses on helping ambitious talents by realizing them of their hidden professional potential.
Pros
Great counsellers, growth opportunities