Poor Business Practises
Junior Recruiter, Richmond Hill - November 4, 2014
- They lied about pay; you're either paid base salary or commission, not both. They didn't clarify that from the beginning.
- All they really care about are numbers; the manager says that's not the impression he wants to give, but his actions tell a different story.
- Turnover rate is terribly high. By the time I had left, at least five others had left. Everybody there was new, except for two others.
- Pyramid Scheme; they hire you, so you can hire others.
- You can choose whenever to have your lunch and whenever you want your vacation ( you just won't get paid of course)
- Hours are typically 8:30 - 5, but people never arrive on time.
- Manager doesn't discuss compensation / benefits package with you once hired.
- Everybody in the office are young, fresh graduates who don't have much experience and that is why they're bait.
- You're not really being honest to candidates about the jobs they applied for
- Meeting EVERY morning, and every meeting is the SAME thing.