Are you excellent at multi-tasking, performing various administrative tasks and enjoy an independent work environment? Our industrial client is currently seeking a Manufacturing/Operations Coordinator to join their Grande Prairie facility.
The main responsibilities of the Coordinator will include; however, not be limited to:
- Purchasing maintenance and stores supplies
- Conducting regular inventory analysis
- Maintaining records and levels of Stores supplies
- Coordinating shipping and transportation of products in and out of the facility
- Supporting the Maintenance Manager and Operations Manager on various administrative tasks
- Creating and tracking purchase orders in the system
- Other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in an industrial setting and dealing with various manufacturing, technical and maintenance staff.
- Post-secondary education in Administration or Accounting is considered a strong asset.
- A Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and committed
- Growth oriented
This position is available immediately. The core hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.
Please submit your resume to this posting for immediate consideration.