Our Global Manufacturing client location in Milton Ontario is looking for a dynamic Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their expanding service team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional interpersonal and fluently Bilingual communication skills (both written and verbal) to assist customers with orders, general inquires, provide quotations through the phone, by fax or e-mail.
- A Fluid Power Certificate (an asset) or other direct work experience in manufacturing or technical environment.
- Experienced in co-ordinating delivery schedules with customers and internal team members to ensure client delivery needs are being met. Must be able to re-prioritize depending on the urgency of client requests.
- Must possess exceptional negotiation skills to quote clients accurately, provide appropriate discounts, and maintain overall customer support. Will be responsible for resolving any customer complaints with quality issues, invoicing or billing discrepancies.
- Experienced in managing a book of assigned accounts following orders through from initial inquiry to successful delivery. Pro-actively monitors accounts and inventory to make sure customer performance expectations are met and stock levels are available to meet client demand.
- Have the ability to maintain long term business relationships with client contacts and work effectively with internal contacts including outside sales representatives and key operations personnel.
- Experience working with continuous improvement programs and possess proficiency in the MS office suite and a windows based operating system.
- Possess a University degree or College Diploma in a related technical or business field.
Perks of the role:
Excellent Salary package
Day shift hours
Full Comprehensive Benefits
Working with a stable organization with room for growth
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard