The best place to work at.
Project Analyst/IT Trainee (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – August 30, 2015
• Developed Database skills by working on Admission Discharge Transfer (ADT) project and used Microsoft Database on daily basis to enter patient data.
• Monitored day-to-day management of projects such as ensuring activities and progressing as planned, and meet requirements.
• Coordinated ADT project work with project team members to make sure that everyone is aware of the current status of the project.
• Managed timely communications with all project team members, including vendor staff using Microsoft Outlook.
• Communicated project status bi-weekly via Project Status Report to the manager and other team members. For e.g. communicate any technical difficulties, communicate about the deadlines etc.
• Organized project team meetings using Microsoft Outlook Calendar, and prepare agendas and minutes for designated meetings.
• Designed and monitored project issues report from discovery through to resolution for quality assurance purposes.
• Use internal standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation. For e.g. communicate meeting minutes to other relevant departments within the hospital.
• Created project documentation for training purposes.