Housekeeping Captain (The Homestead Inn)
Upon commencement of the Housekeeping Captain position at the Homestead Inn, your duties will include: -
- General Room Cleaning;
- Ensuring that all rooms are ready for 4pm arrival;
- Maintaining efficient communication throughout the days with Front Desk/Maintenance and Lodge Manager.
- Carrying out of daily room inspections.
- Monitor / ordering of housekeeping supplies and inventory;
- Training of new staff / monitoring of staff’s cleaning performance;
- Co-ordination & monitoring of rooms including any areas requiring further attention;
- Maintaining of 30minute room average for all housekeepers.
Start Date: ASAP
Starting Wage: $12.50 Per Hour
Vacation Pay is 4% of your wage.
After your initial training period, your wage will be reviewed at 2 months,
6 months and 12 months.
All wage increases are subject to performance.
Vacation pay starts at 4% of your wages.
6 Month Term Bonus & 12 Month Term Bonus (subject to performance)
Staff accommodation available, ranging from $5-$15 per day
Staff cafeteria available, meals $2 each
Healthcare available after 8 months
Subzidized Ski passes available