Ever wonder who makes The Home Depot look so good?
Interested in being part of the team responsible for creating product displays?
Do you like to travel?
If you answered yes to these questions than we have the job for you!
We are currently recruiting shipping, receiving, warehouse, logistics, inventory, big box merchandisers and shelf stockers to support our Overnight Reset Crew Members and represent The Home Depot in Kitchener, Waterloo and surrounding area (vehicle required).
· Detailed cleaning of gondolas, shelves, wood fixtures, and floor tiles, etc.
· Move shelves, rotate stock, display products and POG materials as appropriate per reset diagram.
· Unload and install merchandise.
· Set up departments and pricing per planograms.
· Work with store personnel to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence and build customer good will on reset projects.
· Responsible for special reset projects as assigned.
· Travel with a team from store to store to complete overnight reset work.
· Work in collaboration with the designated on-site Project Manager to deliver on reset objectives with excellence.
· Must be available to work overnight shifts with hours between 10 PM and 7 AM and travel with your team in your assigned territory (some overnight travel may be required).
· Ability to read and follow a planogram (if interested in merchandising).
· Prior reset experience and/or merchandising experience in grocery, mass, drug, or big box retailers is a strong asset.
· Must have access to a vehicle.
· Stand on your feet for up to 8 - 9 hours on a nightly basis.
· Lift up to 50 lbs. unaided.
· Stoop/bend /flex legs and knees.
· Ability to operate a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, power drill, socket and ratchet
How to apply:
Please reply with a copy of your resume or go to mosaicjobs.com