We're looking for the type of associates who can tap into their inner orange by:
- Consistently demonstrating Customer FIRST behaviours
- Proactively directing customers to open registers and assisting customers with Self-Checkout.
- Handling customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Promptly notifying the Head Cashier or another member of management if customer needs are not fully met.
- Following all front end and loss prevention policies and procedures.
- If assigned to Self Checkout (where available), proactively directing customers to Self Checkout, assisting customers to trouble shoot and resolve issues, actively monitoring notification messages at the Cashier
- Monitoring all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- Achieving cashier metrics on a daily basis (e.g. percentage of time quantity key used, percentage of scans per hour, etc.)
- Making sure you are aware of promotions and promotion locations so you can direct customers and how to process rebates for the day
- Providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe
- conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager On Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers.
If you are interested in pursuing Part-Time employment with The Home Depot, have previous experience handling cash and reside in the Lethbridge, Alberta area, please contact me directly at (416) 609-0852 ext. 2052
Please create an online profile with us and apply to the stores that are most convenient for you:
I look forward to hearing from you!