Integrative Medicine Clinic with Neurofeedback/Biofeedback department:
- We are seeking applicants for a part or full time psychologist/social worker capable of leading the psychology/neuro/biofeedback/counselling department in our clinic
- Our clinic is owned by and managed by a medical doctor with 25 years’ experience in Integrative Medicine. He is board certified and has his fellowship in anti-aging, regenerative and functional medicine. In addition, he has his Master’s degree in Nutrition and Metabolic Medicine as well as many years of experience within a broad range of healing practices.
- Chronic illness including Lyme disease, mold illness, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, cancer, chronic neurological disease including Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, ALS, traumatic brain injury and mild cognitive impairment,
- Chronic mood/psychiatric disorders including depression, anxiety, OCD, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, eating disorders, PTSD and early developmental trauma
- Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, Tourette’s, Tic disorders.
- Anti-aging and Functional Medicine - works with healthy patients wishing to optimise their work or sports performance as well as general sense of well being
- Would have experience in QEEG, neurofeedback and/or biofeedback training. If no experience in these disciplines, has a career intention to make this the area of their expertise and is willing to make a long term commitment to this career development
- Has experience or interest in relationship counseling, CBT, Demartini Method, Jungian depth psychology, energy psychology (including EMDR and/or EFT), family constellation therapy and mindfulness based stress reduction, or has a desire to seek training in these areas.
- Has experience in neurocognitive testing, or desire to learn basic assessment tools
- Has experience in Autism/Asperger’s/ADHD assessment and report writing.
- Has experience or awareness of integrated body psychotherapy (IBT) or Hakomi Method
- Would be willing to work evening hours in neuro/biofeedback/mindfulness training, if required.
- Would be willing to work with autistic, Asperger’s and ADHD kids as well as adults with neurocognitive disease.
- Will be flexible in joining a growing team and be open to balancing a variety of tasks and skills.
- Must be computer literate
- Would be willing to provide general assessment and counselling services
- Ideal applicant will be a registered psychologist and a member of the College of Alberta Psychologists, or a registered social worker and a member of the Alberta College of Social Workers.
- Consideration will be given to those registered as provisional psychologists or social workers.
Please submit your curriculum vitae, educational background, previous experience and the contact information for three references.
Please provide a cover letter outlining why this position is of interest when applying.
Please visit our website for further information on the services offered - www.hoffmancentre.com
Payment structure will be based on a 60 minute client hour-to be discussed with applicant.