The Hillman Group, a leading distributor of retail hardware products is seeking a Full Time Field Sales / Service Representative for our Sales team. The incumbent would primarily be servicing Halifax and Metro, Annapolis Valley, South Shore and Yarmouth Nova Scotia
We require an individual who can increase sales, has the ability to open new accounts, as well as maintain/service existing hardware stores, home centers, and large retail chains.
- Promoting, selling and servicing business accounts in an established territory.
- Developing new accounts through prospecting and cold calling.
- Maintaining consistent call cycles with all accounts.
- Coordinating with sales manager and corporate office personnel to determine customer needs and ensure that their needs will be handled appropriately.
- Preparing documents such as plan-o-grams, orders, and pricing.
- Completing administrative duties including submitting monthly business reports, weekly sales call schedule and weekly expense report.
- Demonstrated sales ability and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely and possess a valid driver license.
- Must have a reliable car for travel
- Strong prospecting and needs analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Customer focused; skilled at interacting with customers
- Proven ability to generate sales and grow a territory
- Strong PC skills; ability to use Microsoft Office Product line
- Base salary
- Performance incentives
- Expense reimbursement
- Car allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employer Matched RRSP Plan
For consideration, please send resume along with cover letter and salary requirements to Attention: Sales Manager
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Hillman Group, a leading distributor of retail hardware products is seeking a Full Time Field Sales / Service Representative for...