The Hertz Corporation Employee Review

View all The Hertz Corporation reviews

Negative workplace,
eBilling Clerk (Former Employee) –  EDI, Edmonton Alberta (8660 61 street location)25 March 2013
The work was not hard, but communication is an issue. There is no real sense of job security or comfort, and I found working there to be quite a stress provoker. Hertz withholds a very negative work environment with minimal praise, and little support. I did not appreciate the extents my management went to to prove my disloyalty to the company, and the amount I was questioned on my work load. They will always take customer side, and do not stick together in corporate issues, and it makes for a very untrustworthy environment.

The customer service at the desk (Branch EDI - Desk) were amazing, they made each day a little easier. Seeing them was probably the best part of my day.

I learned how to manage my time effectively, provide customers with statement balances, organize accounts, and collections. I learned how to cope with negative situations in the workplace, and

The hardest part of my job was the lack of support I had in the company when I had an issue or problem with either my work or a customer inquiry that I could not assist with. I believe with strong communication business with thrive, and that is definitely a lacking part of the workplace.
Pros
monthly pizza
Cons
long hours, negative environment

Other The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun start up
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 January 2018
Great place to work, fun and energetic environment.
The opportunity to meet new people. Your day is never usually the same and management provides good support to ensure you have all the tools to succeed. Really enjoyed working there.
yard labourer
Yard Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB14 January 2018
working outside assisting with outgoing and incoming rentals and returns. good work environment ability for growth good scheldue understanding people and helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.