The Hertz Corporation Employee Review

View all The Hertz Corporation reviews

Negative workplace,
eBilling Clerk (Former Employee) –  EDI, Edmonton Alberta (8660 61 street location)25 March 2013
The work was not hard, but communication is an issue. There is no real sense of job security or comfort, and I found working there to be quite a stress provoker. Hertz withholds a very negative work environment with minimal praise, and little support. I did not appreciate the extents my management went to to prove my disloyalty to the company, and the amount I was questioned on my work load. They will always take customer side, and do not stick together in corporate issues, and it makes for a very untrustworthy environment.

The customer service at the desk (Branch EDI - Desk) were amazing, they made each day a little easier. Seeing them was probably the best part of my day.

I learned how to manage my time effectively, provide customers with statement balances, organize accounts, and collections. I learned how to cope with negative situations in the workplace, and

The hardest part of my job was the lack of support I had in the company when I had an issue or problem with either my work or a customer inquiry that I could not assist with. I believe with strong communication business with thrive, and that is definitely a lacking part of the workplace.
Pros
monthly pizza
Cons
long hours, negative environment

Other The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Good company for the most part.
Outside Territory Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 November 2017
Poorly managed in Canada...Your really have to question the Standards that are in place by Upper Management.
Some people are in positions that they are not really qualified to be in.
They are in them by the wrong reasons.
Pros
Branch Manger is great
Cons
Upper Management are under Qualified
Great enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON29 October 2017
Great people, great environment. The lessons you get from this place are beneficial when getting to know the business. Id recommend for anyone learning the service industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.