The Hertz Corporation Employee Review

View all The Hertz Corporation reviews

Great employer to have worked for from 3 regional offices
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  SK9 November 2013
I worked at a remote mine in Saskatchewan. I was hired by the Regina Office of Hertz Equipment Rental, but reported to the Supreme Steel Superintendant every work-day.
I would attend morning meetings to get a feel for my workload.
I would report my accomplishments to the Supreme Steel Superintendant. Then I would complete Hertz Equipment Field Reports and scan them to Regina for billing purposes. I would also scan my time sheet to Regina.
Hertz Regina was a great place to report to. The employees and management were outgoing and helpful and deliveries were mostly on-time.
Supreme Steel was a great customer and it was rare that we had disagreements.
The best part of the job was the satisfaction of getting things done and providing minimum down-time.
The hardest part was staying warm during the winter months when I had to work outside in a prairie wind.
Pros
Apartment and food supplied

Other The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Good company for the most part.
Outside Territory Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 November 2017
Poorly managed in Canada...Your really have to question the Standards that are in place by Upper Management.
Some people are in positions that they are not really qualified to be in.
They are in them by the wrong reasons.
Pros
Branch Manger is great
Cons
Upper Management are under Qualified
Great enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON29 October 2017
Great people, great environment. The lessons you get from this place are beneficial when getting to know the business. Id recommend for anyone learning the service industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.