The Hershey Company

The Hershey Company Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Mars is outstanding
Sales/Merchandiser (Current Employee), North Vancouver, BCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: given 3.50 for lunches
Cons: there were no cons
I was trained by the best person ever who has since retired. There co-workers were the best ever and are still my friends to-date
There was no hard work ever.
Management when I was there was the best ever. The whole team was great.
fun place, great team
SALES PERSON (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 16, 2014
a great place to work if you love chocolate :D...
a great place to work if you love chocolate :D...
PRODUCTIVE AND IT'S TOO GOOD WORKING HERE
ANYTHING (Former Employee), PENNOctober 14, 2014
LIKE EVERYDAY WON'Y BE TYPICAL IF YOUR TOTALLY INVOLVED OR LOVE WHAT YOUR DOING.BUT STILL IF WE ARE DOING SOMETHING SHOULD BE DEDICATED.I LEARNT MANY THINGS TIME MANAGEMENT,HOW TO DEAL WITH DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE AND HOW THE WORLD IS AROUND US.NO MATTER HOW ARE CO-WORKERS ARE WE SHOULD MAKE THEM FEEL COMFORTABLE AND UNDERSTAND THEM THAN FOR SURE – more... WE WILL LOVE IT.HARDEST PART IS COMPLETING THINGS ON TIME AND MOST ENJOYABLE IS CHOCOLATE AND MEETING MANY PROPLE. – less
Good company with nice extras - but little pay and advancement
Revenue Coordinator (Current Employee), Hershey PAOctober 9, 2014
HE&R is working to improve the "human element" but compensation and advancement opportunities are a little lacking. Classes and continued education with an emphasis on the company culture and history are mandatory. There are a lot of people who work there for 25 plus years. This speaks to the positive environment. However, it also means there are few – more... openings. – less
fun job
Complex Security Officer / Evening Guard (Former Employee), Hershey, PASeptember 30, 2014
Typical security job. working multiple venues and many hours. Bag checks, checkpoints and helping patrons in the park and stadiums
The Hershey Company
Business Application Developer (Former Employee), Hershey, PASeptember 26, 2014
The internship program was still working out the kinks so I didn't get as much exposure to the entire business as I wanted. Otherwise good experience.
A day at work
Handler (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: 30 mins break are not taken out of check
Cons: the machine
A day a work is different everyday you never know what will go on, I say that because the machines you work around act very funny with you everyday. You can have the most beautiful day at work but on other days the machines would just stop working and we would have to wait on somebody to fix them.
I learn things new every day at work just by going to – more... a new area at work and they will teach you all you need to know so you can be on point.
I never make my job hard, I always tend to stay claim and just work and have fun with it. What i enjoy about work is the people you work around its never any good times if you donut have friends to make you laugh at times at work not all the time but when that person just crake a joke Its always the laugh of the day. – less
A Great Place to Work
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee), Robinson, ILSeptember 21, 2014
Hershey has provided me with the tools I need to be a successful HR representative. Having the ability to go back to school has been an experience that I am grateful for. I would recommend The Hershey Company to anyone who is looking for a career with a sound, stable company. Hershey will be here for many, many more years.
productive, great job environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Guadalajara, JALSeptember 8, 2014
Very Fast industry, friendly, I grow as a person and professionally
Not very good management or communication
Area coordinator (Former Employee), Hershey, PASeptember 4, 2014
I loved my job. My coworkers were great and the guests were awesome as well. The only thing bad about this company is management and communication. No one talks to anyone so it's a mess half he time. Other than that, it was a great job.
Excellent company
Skilled Technician (Former Employee), Hershey, Pa.August 20, 2014
Pros: specialized training
Cons: downsizing
Great benefits and job availability

Management is knowledged and fair
Good Compensation
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2014
Pros: good pay, company car
Cons: short lunches, lots of lifting and stocking shelves especially in walmart
Deal with managers in food accounts and walmart. Discuss promotions and seasonal items. Fill the shelves and pack out product
Contractor
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Hershey, PAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: i liked my colleagues
Cons: being a contractor
Hershey was a client, I was a contractor for System One. Good environment, Corporate life was as expected. There is a huge problem with diversity, although it is the first thing it is spoken about when you go there. As an Italian citizen, I had some issues merging with the employees there.
Leadership at the top very strong
Director (Current Employee), Hershey, PAJuly 13, 2014
Top leadership very good. Layer below is extremely old shcool
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Hershey, PAMay 13, 2014
There was plenty of opportunity for advancement, at The Hershey Company, Reading Plant.
Excellent Management
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee), Hershey, PAMay 10, 2014

GO HERSHEY !!!
.The Hershey Company is a producer of chocolate in North America and sugar confectionery products. Improves the sales experience for the Hershey. Prog
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee), Hershey, PAApril 17, 2014
The Hershey Company is a producer of chocolate in North America and sugar confectionery products. Improves the sales experience for the Hershey. Program manager creates program for sale, CSE (Customer Sales executive) implements that program on their stores, RSR (Retail Store Representative) goes to shop for real implementation of program and generate – more... real report of the program. To improve transparency, increase sales, help to improve rollover for non performance region. – less
Fun, family-oriented work environment with candy in every conference room.
Marketing Intern - Jolly Rancher (Former Employee), Hershey, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: approachable management, challenging and fun assignments, great in-house breakfast/lunch option
Cons: can be difficult to have good work/life balance at times. especially when a project is coming due.
Working for this company was a great experience. People are really invested in you and willing to help you at every turn if you ask. I will say that because of the family-oriented culture, it can be difficult to receive feedback if not totally positive.
I enjoyed my job just it was my time to leave because military orders.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Mauna Loa Aiea HIApril 1, 2014
I enjoyed my job. I put my best foot forward day in and out. I was a team player.
Co-Op Position
Co-Op in Global Manufacturing Alliances - BI (Former Employee), Hershey, PAApril 1, 2014
Position was as a Co-Op for the Global Manufacturing Alliance as a Business Intelligent Agent. The job was based on International Market Research, basically either sitting on the computer all day or going to meeting to figure out the next project awaiting in the pipeline.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Hershey Company

The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY), headquartered in Hershey, Pa., is a global confectionery leader known for bringing goodness to – Read more

The Hershey Company Photos