Executive Assistant to CEO
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide dedicated administrative and executive support to the President and CEO of our client organization. This is both an internally and externally facing role, ensuring quality service and professionalism at every customer interaction.
Specific Role Accountabilities
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support to the President and CEO including maintenance of calendar/meetings, proactive correspondence management, draft follow up letters, manage a diligent bring forward system, filing, arranging travel, and other related duties supporting the team, as assigned within a fast paced work environment.
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met.
- Interact with executives and executive assistants in all areas of the business on behalf of the President and CEO. Respond to requests with appropriate urgency and provide relevant
information as needed.
- Efficiently manage and promptly respond to all incoming enquiries/requests for information
independently or re-direct to the appropriate person/area. Follow up as required.
- Manage key relationships and priorities against the calendar when scheduling meetings and lunches; ensure there is a follow up system in place to thank individuals after meetings and
- Aid the President and CEO in managing his workflow by preparing any appropriate materials
and gathering relevant information in advance to support him in preparations for meetings and
- Manage quality control of all documents for the Office of the President; final draft documents to
be provided in advance of meetings should be screened to ensure they are properly formatted
and error free.
- Attend meetings as needed to assist with note taking and capturing action items for follow up.
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence and all matters of confidentiality.
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (i.e. reports, presentations, invoices, correspondence,
communications, tables charts, files, vacation input, etc.)
- Schedule and organize meetings/events including preparation, booking the facility, pre-mailing
documents, arranging required equipment, refreshments, transportation, invitation lists, name
- Provide backup for co-ordination of the board book as well as agenda’s and meeting
- Provide the President and CEO, and his wife when appropriate, with a list of other attendees,
seating arrangements and the dress code prior to any meetings, dinners, or events. Ensure the venue is aware of, and prepared to accommodate any special dietary needs.
- Manage all aspects of travel on behalf of the President and CEO, including flights, hotel reservations, and other transportation as needed. Log all travel itineraries in TripIt for mobile access and review by the President and CEO’s wife.
- Track all scheduled deliverables on behalf of the President and CEO, and ensure appropriate time is allotted for review/preparation time before meetings or deadlines.
- Maintain proficiency with software applications/programs and/or department specific systems as required (i.e. MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, TripIt, Microsoft Calendar, etc.)
- Ensure storage areas are organized, equipment is stocked, supplies are ordered; and the President and CEO’s office as well as the Executive Assistant’s space is neat, clean, and organized.
- Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (i.e. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities).
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks.. It is both an internally and externally facing role, ensuring quality service and professionalism at every customer interaction.
Indeed - 7 months ago