About The Healing Cycle Foundation
The Healing Cycle Foundation wishes to honour the end-of-life journey travelled by individuals living with a life-limiting illness and their loved ones. By raising and stewarding funds, the Foundation's aim is to support hospice palliative care programs that compassionately uphold the quality of end-of-life and foster the vision that palliative individuals can live every day to the fullest with dignity, meaning and hope. We believe in whole-person care, where services are provided within a seamless, integrated community of physical, emotional, psychosocial and spiritual support. Through the outreach initiatives of our Foundation, we support accessibility of hospice palliative care services with the hope that one day it will be made available to all individuals travelling the end-of-life journey..
About the Position
The Manager, Corporate Partnerships (Volunteer) reports to the Director, Corporate & Community Partnerships.
This role will:
- actively research and seek out potential small business and community partners,
- build a corporate strategy to increase the number of corporate sponsors and corporate teams,
- target large corporations, such as Manulife, and RIM,
- meet targets and deliverables, and
- provide consistent, timely, high-quality communications with prospective donors on behalf of THCF.
The successful volunteers will have:
- a strong background in sales and marketing, and will be comfortable communicating in the corporate environment,
- a degree or diploma from a post-secondary in marketing, public relations, and / or fundraising
- a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships at a senior level,
- proven organizational skills, sound judgement, and an ability to prioritize multiple projects,
- as self-starter who takes initiative, thrives on challenges, and accepts ownership of job responsibilities,
- experience in the public, charitable, or private health services sector would be an asset,
- be available to work flexible hours as required.
Please note that, given the need for flexibility in order to meet changing requirements, the duties of this role may change from time to time as needed.
Founded in 2005, the Healing Cycle Foundation ("The Foundation") is a volunteer-based, registered charity that wishes to honour...