Imagine the Difference You Can Make
The backbone and heart of The Healing Cycle Foundation ("THCF)) are found in our volunteers. It is their determination, passion and commitment that have allowed us to grow so successfully while raising awareness and funds for hospice palliative care.
Manager, Corporate Partnerships (Volunteer)
Are you active in local communities and enjoy fundraising?
THCF is looking for a Volunteer Manager, Corporate Partnerships to help us build a strategy to increase the number of corporate partnerships for our annual Ride’s sponsorships and teams, and will target large corporations such as Manulife and RIM.
- a strong background in sales and marketing, and comfortable communicating in the corporate environment
- a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships at a senior level
- as self-starter who takes initiative, thrives on challenges, and accepts ownership of job responsibilities
- experience in the public, charitable, or private health services sector would be an asset
- available to work flexible hours as required.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in volunteering with us, please send your resume.
The Healing Cycle Foundation funds and empowers the hospice palliative care community and champions the right of all Canadians to dignity, compassion, and quality in end-of-life care.
Live. Love. Ride.