Are you a business development professional who thrives on new relationships, achieving targets and providing top notch service? If so, this role may be for you.
Company Description: A long-time player in the ‘customer service and support’ space is searching for a seasoned business development manager to work as an outside sales representative across BC. Our client offers a professional service that helps businesses meet their sales targets and facilitate communication needs. This company has a great reputation and enjoys very little turnover.
Job Description: Your role would be to sell this compelling service to a large variety of clientele (small medium to large organizations) specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Actively manage a sales funnel: from needs analysis, presentation of features and benefits, to close – with ongoing support and relationship development
- Lead generation, appointment setting, and client presentations will be part of the core responsibilities of this position
This company will expect from you: Reporting to the VP Sales, your position is to generate new business for a thriving branch.
- The ideal candidate will have a polished sales approach with strong communication skills – this candidate will have strong written and verbal skills and be comfortable with basic computing software
- This candidate will show signs of considerable business acumen
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience and have an understanding of how proposals, contracts and documentation are laid out to the average client relationship.
- Must have a high level of drive, motivation and attention to detail – also a highly outgoing personality
- Have a polished sales approach with a desire to always improve
- This role can be conducted on the road, in front of clients, or can be done from the office – the choice is yours
In return you can expect: a highly flexible work environment where your autonomy and ability to set your own schedule will be respected.
- A strong desire to treat this role as a small business of their own – taking client information and confidentiality into consideration
- $50,000, plus bonus.
- Small car allowance, benefits package, and future RSP contributions
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please email Sam Lawson at slawson(at)theheadhunters.ca .
The HeadHunters Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca – 604-682-9999.
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...