Be the face of a polished, top notch team! Rub shoulders with A-list clients and work with an extremely professional team!
Our client is an award-winning, global professional services firm in Downtown Vancouver. With numerous projects on the go, they are recruiting for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to be the front of house and support their incredibly dynamic team with daily office management.
- Cover reception desk and switchboard
- Schedule management and office administration duties
- Manage office supplies and equipment
- Handle inbound and outbound courier services
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
This company will expect from you:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a reception role in a corporate environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet search
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Positive and professional asset to the team
In return you can expect:
- 35-40k, depending on experience
- Fast paced yet extremely fun-loving team to work with!
If you are interested in this opportunity, email Georgia Harper at GHarper(at)theheadhunters.ca
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...