Be the face of a polished, top notch team! Rub shoulders with A-list clients and work with an extremely professional team!
Our client is an award-winning, global professional services firm in Downtown Vancouver. With numerous projects on the go, they are recruiting for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to be the front of house and support their incredibly dynamic team with daily office management.
- Cover reception desk and switchboard
- Schedule management and office administration duties
- Manage office supplies and equipment
- Handle inbound and outbound courier services
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
This company will expect from you:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a reception role in a corporate environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet search
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Positive and professional asset to the team
In return you can expect:
- 35-40k, depending on experience
- Fast paced yet extremely fun-loving team to work with!
If you are interested in this opportunity, email Georgia Harper at GHarper(at)theheadhunters.ca
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca