Proposal Manager (1 year contract)
The Headhunters is seeking a fresh, out of the box thinker and exceptional proposal guru who can WOW clients. If you have a strong background in proposal and project management, this is the lucrative opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Our client is an award-winning, global professional services firm in Downtown Vancouver. They are currently seeking a Proposal Manager to lead and manage winning proposals for their impressive roster of clients.
- Effectively plan, implement and evaluate the production and delivery of proposal process within specified territory
- Ensure proposal standards, templates, and processes are constantly fine-tuned and comply with RFP requirements
- Mentor and guide graphics specialists; responsibilities include but not limited to providing direction and coordination of efforts
- Conduct presentations and appropriate consultation on project bids
- Liaise with the various project managers on the status of proposal pursuits; relay relevant information to strengthen business development
- Develop and manage proposal database
The company will expect from you:
- Graduate of Marketing, Communications, or English
- 5+ years in a related or similar role; experience concerning proposal management a must
- Architectural, engineering, accounting or professional services industry experience an asset
- Effective team player with a genuine passion for the business
In return you can expect:
- $60-70,000, depending on experience
- High profile and mutually enriching work environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, email Allison Ford at AFord(at)theheadhunters.ca
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...