Are you looking for the ultimate balance of finance and leadership? Learn more about how you can work with a prominent organization with this exclusive opportunity brought to you by the Headhunters!
Our client, a progressive manufacturing company based in the Lower Mainland is looking to add a Manager FP&A to head up a team of gifted finance analysts. The incumbent will take charge of optimization of budgeting, reporting, forecasting, operational and financial analysis.
- Management reporting financial results
- Organization of budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modeling, cash flow and variance analysis
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The company will expect from you:
- 8+ years experience in a similar role or relevant, progressive work experience
- Designation (CA/CMA/CGA) an asset
- Strong problem solving skills, exercising good judgment in business matters
- Highly motivated, results-oriented
- Ability to motivate and build rapport
In return you can expect:
- $85-95k , depending on experience
- Team-oriented culture you will personally thrive in
Apply in confidence today to Steve Kassimatis at skassimatis(at)theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more at www.theheadhunters.ca!
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...