Are you looking for the ultimate balance of finance and leadership? Learn more about how you can work with a prominent organization with this exclusive opportunity brought to you by the Headhunters!
Our client, a progressive manufacturing company based in the Lower Mainland is looking to add a Manager FP&A to head up a team of gifted finance analysts. The incumbent will take charge of optimization of budgeting, reporting, forecasting, operational and financial analysis.
- Management reporting financial results
- Organization of budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modeling, cash flow and variance analysis
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The company will expect from you:
- 8+ years experience in a similar role or relevant, progressive work experience
- Designation (CA/CMA/CGA) an asset
- Strong problem solving skills, exercising good judgment in business matters
- Highly motivated, results-oriented
- Ability to motivate and build rapport
In return you can expect:
- $85-95k , depending on experience
- Team-oriented culture you will personally thrive in
Apply in confidence today to Steve Kassimatis at skassimatis(at)theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more at www.theheadhunters.ca!