Front Desk Coordinator
Love running the front of house and making clients and colleagues feel welcome from the first point of contact? Are you looking to expand your skill set beyond the usual reception duties and get a sense of various departmental operations? If so, this may be a great opportunity to have your foot in the door of a great Canadian company.
Our client, a well-known manufacturer of consumer goods is looking to add a Front Desk Coordinator to join its super fun team. The role will be client facing; thus, require utmost professionalism and 'customer first' mindset. However, the perfect candidate will be self-motivated and ready to assist various teams for administrative back up support.
- Reception duties; managing inbound and outbound communications with the highest level of customer service
- Maintain an efficient system for high volume of mail, couriers, and packages
- Assist in logistical coordination and invoicing for the operational side of the business
- Support sales initiatives which may entail running reports, event coordination, and presentations, etc.
- Event coordination
- Other administrative support duties and exciting projects for the right candidate
The company will expect from you:
- 2-3 years experience in an administrative support role
- Intermediate MS Office skills level
- Easily adaptable to specialized software and programs
- Outgoing yet extremely professional
- Internally motivated with that can-do attitude
In return you can expect:
- $38-40k, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits and company perks
- Great work environment dedicated to team building
If you are interested in this opportunity, email Georgia Harper at GHarper(at)theheadhunters.ca
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca