Executive HR Assistant
Are you a top-notch, highly experienced Executive Assistant with the acumen to proactively make decisions and manage HR operations? If so, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Our client, a global leader, is seeking a top-notch Executive Assistant to take charge with departmental and support accountabilities. You will report directly to the SVP of Human Resources and support the entire HR department.
- Take charge of correspondence and relationships with managerial executives; arranging internal and external meetings
- Manage calendars and schedule to effectively meet multi-deadline projects
- Oversee travel arrangements for the executive team
- Actively engage internal meetings, preparing necessary reports, presentations, and following through points of discussion
- Supervise the onboarding of new hires; ensure necessary materials and orientation is provided
- Prepare expense reports and reconciliations accordingly
- Provide administrative support to the HR team
The company will expect from you:
- 7+ years senior level administrative background with a public company
- Experience working with a public company
- Experience supporting an HR department would be an asset
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Inherently analytical, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
In return you can expect:
- Comprehensive benefits and company perks
- Working with an excellent team in a dynamic, global organization
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through our website:
The HeadHunters Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...