Executive Assistant (Annacis Island)
Seeking a true partnership with two brilliant executives? Are you that highly accomplished professional attuned to the needs of a dynamic organization? This could be the golden opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Our client is a national distributor of industrial products. Being incredibly values-driven and upholding the highest quality in its brand name and people, they are seeking a professional Executive Assistant to support two Executives.
- Calendar management (professional and personal agendas)
- Maintain professional correspondence in behalf of the executives
- Assist in documentation and preparation of shareholder/executive meetings
- Ensure office efficiency both onsite and off
- Liaise with local and international affiliates
- Perform administrative tasks such as file/data management, ordering of office supplies, minute-taking, and completing necessary reports
- Travel coordination and event management
The company will expect from you:
- 5+ years high-level administrative experience
- Proven organization and communication skills
- Professionalism to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Superb multi-tasking and time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent use of judgement and logic when it comes to problem solving
In return you can expect:
- $50-55k; depending on experience
- Great work-life balance in this prestigious organization
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through our website:
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...