Executive Assistant, Finance
You’re definitely a cut above the rest—financially savvy with a strong administrative background, you crave for a highly lucrative career that allows room to support major decision makers. Learn how your career can progress exponentially with this exclusive opportunity brought to you by the Headhunters!
Our client, a publicly traded manufacturing company is going through an exciting phase of strong business development. To effectively support the CFO, you will be a business-oriented Executive Assistant with a strong aptitude for supporting senior-level executives.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the incumbent will take charge of the following tasks:
- Provide daily support to the CFO (and other members of the team when required), which will include calendar management, booking travel arrangements, setup meetings, monitor correspondence, and communication
- Organize materials and presentations for board meetings
- Assist in the preparation of budgets
- Organize events and internal communications
- Take charge in departmental-based work and providing administrative support when necessary
- Mentor and train administrative assistants within the Finance department
- Willingness to provide back-up administrative support to the CEO whenever necessary
The company will expect from you:
- 5+ years experience in a similar high-profile role with a publicly-traded company
- Experience supporting a CFO or Financial department
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong task-orientation and time management capabilities
- Extremely professional with maturity to manage confidential issues
In return you can expect:
- $60-65k, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package, including pension, benefits, bonus, share purchase plan, etc.
- Great work culture; this is a solid opportunity to further your career
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply through our website
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...