Executive Assistant, Finance
You’re definitely a cut above the rest—financially savvy with a strong administrative background, you crave for a highly lucrative career that allows room to support major decision makers. Learn how your career can progress exponentially with this exclusive opportunity brought to you by the Headhunters!
Our client, a publicly traded manufacturing company is going through an exciting phase of strong business development. To effectively support the CFO, you will be a business-oriented Executive Assistant with a strong aptitude for supporting senior-level executives.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the incumbent will take charge of the following tasks:
- Provide daily support to the CFO (and other members of the team when required), which will include calendar management, booking travel arrangements, setup meetings, monitor correspondence, and communication
- Organize materials and presentations for board meetings
- Assist in the preparation of budgets
- Organize events and internal communications
- Take charge in departmental-based work and providing administrative support when necessary
- Mentor and train administrative assistants within the Finance department
- Willingness to provide back-up administrative support to the CEO whenever necessary
The company will expect from you:
- 5+ years experience in a similar high-profile role with a publicly-traded company
- Experience supporting a CFO or Financial department
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong task-orientation and time management capabilities
- Extremely professional with maturity to manage confidential issues
In return you can expect:
- $60-65k, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package, including pension, benefits, bonus, share purchase plan, etc.
- Great work culture; this is a solid opportunity to further your career
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply through our website
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca