Engineer - Control Systems (Kootenays)
You're already an established engineer seeking to take charge of your career with one of the biggest companies in the country. You love taking charge and providing solutions to complex problems. This is the leadership opportunity you've been waiting for!
Our client, a large scale manufacturing firm, based in the beautiful and scenic Kootenays is searching for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their technical team. Goals will be to maintain all software and hardware control systems to employ efficient operational flow.
- Ownership of all control systems through constant updates, regular maintenance, and inventory management
- Develop, purchase and implement systems related to multi-deadline CPA projects
- Supervise E/I team of control systems documentation, operation, and troubleshooting
- Analyze cost efficient solutions relating to systems for projects as needed
- Implement systems in adherence to QMS (ISO 9001-2), EMS (ISO 14001) and OHSAS (18001) standards
- Assist in scheduling and planning of various teams
- Actively promote health and safety programs in the plant
The company will expect from you:
- 3+ years in a similar role, or project-based experience
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering degree
- Member of APEG
In return you can expect:
- $90k-110k plus benefits and bonus
- Highly dynamic and supportive team of professionals
- Excellent work-life balance
If you are interested in this opportunity, email Dave Banns at DBanns(at)theheadhunters.ca or via 604.682.9999.
The HeadHunters Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...