Director, Corporate Development
As a professional with significant layers of achievement under your belt, you have already reached a pinnacle in your career. However, if you're looking to up the ante, this opportunity will be a great leadership development role with a highly prestigious international company.
Our A-list client, a privately held organization is on the search for an equally distinctive Director, Corporate Development to assert the company's well-being through strategic financial and economic analysis. The incumbent will be a natural leader, steering the company towards key growth opportunities and effectively paving the way for operational excellence.
- Command the in-depth financial analysis of proposed projects and new business opportunities, providing evaluations and forecasting necessary for sound business judgment
- Participate in formulating the company's strategic plan, monitoring its validity throughout implementation and proper evaluation thereof
- Participate in necessary government relations strategies, negotiating and maintaining continuous engagement through on-going relationship building
- Act as the advisor in tracking market trends, policies and intelligence reports the company can leverage
The company will expect from you:
- At least 7 years proven success in a senior-level consultative or operational management role
- Degree in Business, Economics or Finance; MBA degree is ideal.
- Strong relationship and partnership building skills
- Exceptionally strong financial background, with capacity for high-level forecasting and reporting
In return you can expect:
- $120k, depending on experience
- Highly lucrative company with a distinguished corporate team to establish yourself with
Apply in confidence today to Steve Kassimatis at skassimatis(at)theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more at www.theheadhunters.ca!
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...