Director, Corporate Development
As a professional with significant layers of achievement under your belt, you have already reached a pinnacle in your career. However, if you're looking to up the ante, this opportunity will be a great leadership development role with a highly prestigious international company.
Our A-list client, a privately held organization is on the search for an equally distinctive Director, Corporate Development to assert the company's well-being through strategic financial and economic analysis. The incumbent will be a natural leader, steering the company towards key growth opportunities and effectively paving the way for operational excellence.
- Command the in-depth financial analysis of proposed projects and new business opportunities, providing evaluations and forecasting necessary for sound business judgment
- Participate in formulating the company's strategic plan, monitoring its validity throughout implementation and proper evaluation thereof
- Participate in necessary government relations strategies, negotiating and maintaining continuous engagement through on-going relationship building
- Act as the advisor in tracking market trends, policies and intelligence reports the company can leverage
The company will expect from you:
- At least 7 years proven success in a senior-level consultative or operational management role
- Degree in Business, Economics or Finance; MBA degree is ideal.
- Strong relationship and partnership building skills
- Exceptionally strong financial background, with capacity for high-level forecasting and reporting
In return you can expect:
- $120k, depending on experience
- Highly lucrative company with a distinguished corporate team to establish yourself with
Apply in confidence today to Steve Kassimatis at skassimatis(at)theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more at www.theheadhunters.ca!