To all you fairly recent University Grads with a year or two of work experience. A client of ours is looking for a highly social, sales focused, individual who can manage projects and build a network of clientele.
A dynamic player within the advertising and journalism field is looking for a keen sales person to join their developing team, based in downtown Vancouver. Our client is looking for a smart individual who can manage editorial projects and maximize revenue by seeking advertising commitments.
Job Description: This energetic culture, made up of your peers, is looking for someone who can juggle a variety of activities, while creating a pipeline of qualified leads. This role is a blend project management and business development – you must be sales focused.
- Work with your team, third party relationships and industry experts to create material that will attract valuable advertising dollars
- Express a creative and collaborative work style that will bring profitability to the company and your team
- Devote a portion of your day to soliciting new business
- Prospecting includes: speaking with decision makers to understand the needs of your client and their marketing strategies - how they advertise and how you may fulfill those needs
This company will expect you to: be open to constructive criticism and have an inherent drive to win and build Business to Business relationships for the length of your career.
- Be energetic and bring a level of interest to each of your working days. This is a sales role, you must be resilient
- Must be driven to lead and highly social
- The ideal candidate will be easily relatable and team oriented, will also have an interest in current events and pop culture
In return you can expect: To be given a level of responsibility that you will not find at this stage of your career. This recruiter was very impressed with the level of exposure the existing sales team is getting to major projects within the organization.
- Growth – both income and seniority are the key attributes of this role
- This role has a base salary of $32,500 and a bonus structure that should take you to $50,000 plus – bonus will be paid as projects are completed
- This role will give you the tools to succeed as a business development professional – if you are looking for a role to launch your career, this may be it
If you are interested in this opportunity, email Sam Lawson at slawson(at)theheadhunters.ca
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca – 604-682-9999