Do you have experience in the real estate industry working with property owners, managers and industry professionals? If you understand valuation methodologies and have strong negotiation and communication skills then this team atmosphere could be for you.
A well-established real estate consulting firm is looking to add to their consultant group and are in need of a professional to determine real estate values then initiate and negotiate with BC assessment groups.
Your role is to create reports and formulate tax related information that will contribute to the success of the organization -- as it related to Property Assessment Reviews. Your role is to:
- Liaise with municipalities, brokers, developers and landlords with a goal to collect accurate information in a timely manner
- Manage a portfolio of clientele across varied asset classes -- office, retail, industry and land
- Cross sell and up sell other opportunities within the organization
This company will expect:
That you work with your clients to assess their unique needs and deliver upon those needs in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Identify other needs that exist and use your data mining skills to uncover every possible detail
- Run an up to date database of client information -- keeping compliant in all manner
- Stay vocal with your team and update where ever needed
In return you can expect:
- To learn about the tax process as it related to the real estate industry and will work with other teams within the organization. This position offers a competitive salary between $50 -- $60k and would encourage growth within the organization. You will gain exposure in a client facing manner.
If you are interested in this opportunity, email Steve Kassimatis at SKassimatis(at)theheadhunters.ca
The HeadHuntersRecruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top performers for employers of...