Choose a career where people matter!
The Good Samaritan Society (GSS) is one of Western Canada's largest not-for-profit, charitable care-giving organizations. Established in 1949, GSS offers long-term care, supportive living, community inclusion programs and other specialized care services.
We are driven by the core values of:
Healthy Relationships, Hospitable Environments, Servant Leadership
Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to meet the unique needs of those entrusted to our care. We offer a competitive compensation package and a supportive team environment that starts with our commitment to you.
About this position:
Lee Crest has been proudly serving Cardston, AB and the surrounding area with quality resident-centered Supportive Living services since it opened in 2011. As the Assistant Site Manager, Supportive Living, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in managing the daily operations of a 95-bed facility
- Fostering an environment that is resident-centered with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, quality of life and continual improvement
- Supporting quality improvement and best practice initiatives
- A minimum of a health-related diploma is required
- A minimum of two years' supervisory experience is required
- A gerontology or healthcare administration certificate is an asset
- Three years' experience in a clinical role is required
- Experience working with the frail elderly or disabled, preferably in a community program, is preferred
Learn more about The Good Samaritan Society by visiting our website at www.gss.org