The GoldMann Group Inc. – Toronto, ON
Toronto, GTA, ON
Up to $16 per hour
Our Client is a leader in the Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Industry. With over 1200 employees and 50+ locations to work from they create a new standard of beauty. Every role is integral to the success of the company and creating products that make a difference is no easy task. Our client has a team of innovative, passionate and creative people, who continue to be inspired by the values of customer service excellence, collaboration, diversity and respect. They enjoy an exciting and motivating environment that makes it easy to come to work.
The opportunity for you…
We are searching for an experienced and highly motivated Salon Coordinator based in our Toronto GTA salon.
You will be responsible for…
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of salon operations including production planning and scheduling, ensuring the customer experience is second to none
- General administration duties.
- Assist Owners with managing a well-established and experienced team
What you offer…
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and have excellent organizational skills
- You excel in customer service both internally and externally
- You have an intimate familiarity with production planning, scheduling and quality control procedures, and have a proven track record identifying efficiency gains
- You are an experienced decision maker you can solve problems in an entrepreneurial environment
- You are an excellent communicator with an ability to bring teams together through your leadership and communication style
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have a minimum of 2 years progressive salon management experience
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.
The GoldMann Group Inc.