We are a strategic HR Consulting firm incorporated for over 24 years, located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. We specialize in assisting small to mid size businesses with all their human capital needs. We work closely with our clients on a less than full time basis, assisting them either on site or on a project basis within all areas of strategic Human Resources Management.
As our client list expands we are seeking to add one more, senior HR Consultant to our team of professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting strategic direction to enable TFO to maintain and significantly enhance its competitive edge in the marketplace both locally, regionally and nationally. This individual is expected to contribute workable strategies for the firm to maintain and increase profits and market share for the HR side of the business, within both public and private industry.
- Ensure that TFO clients receive exceptionally high levels of client service.
- Utilize his or her proven business development and consulting capabilities to attract new business and retain existing clients.
- Client service; acting as liaison between The Fifth Option, its clients and potential candidates
- Developing new business including prospecting, planning and attending sales meetings, client consultation/needs assessments, writing proposals, ‘closing’ on new business
- Setting priorities and overseeing project scheduling for the team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor Degree in the Behavioral Sciences/Business /Commerce
- 10 plus years of hands-on, generalist HR management experience that includes performance management, compensation and benefits, policies and procedures, health and safety, recruitment, employment standards, strategic HR planning, and succession management
- Commercially driven with the ability to gain credibility quickly with managers in the business and develop a successful account management relationship.
- Ability to review and solve complex problems taking into account the bigger picture
- Excellent written skills-able to create reports, process guidelines, documents/proposals etc
- Team player-able to contribute through collaboration and create most effective solutions for business needs
- Business Development/Sales experience is a significant asset. You must be able to bring in your own business, and be excited about being dynamic and intuitive sales driven HR professional! Business development is an integral component of this position and your success in the role is largely dependent on it
- Superior client service orientation
- Strong leadership skills
- Optimistic and proactive self-starter with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Command excellent communication skills
- High sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Able to drive actions through influence and collaboration
- Prefers working in an environment that encourages autonomy
- Be self driven, and be able to handle time management and tight deliverables without issue
- Have a passion for Human Resources Management and its purpose – be EXCITED to come to work, and LOVE what you do!
- As you will be working on-site at different client locations all across the Lower Mainland, a vehicle is required for this role
- The opportunity to practice across all industries
- High earning potential
- A truly collaborative and supportive team environment – we are an ‘all equal’ environment and make important decisions together
- Education reimbursement
- Competitive base + commission structure
- Medical and Dental Benefits, with the possibility of equity options
- We believe in hiring intelligent, entrepreneurial people who believe in themselves and in the motto ‘The sky’s the limit!’
Indeed - 7 months ago
Human Resources Management Outsourcing – The Fifth Option can act as your on-site Human Resources department. From administrative...