Our client is an established Restaurant chain undergoing rapid growth across Canada.They require a Real Estate Manager to assist them with their ongoing growth plans.
- Lease renewals for the company as required by CEO
- Manage offer to Lease and Lease Agreements as required by CEO
*Coordinate various department activities, external consultants and legal reviews as required by CEO
- Maintain lease files and ensure key dates are met such as renewal notificatioms, renewals, etc.
- Utilize available technologies and software as preliminary review of new locations.
- Travel to locations to review availabilty and viability of space.
- Previous experience with Commercial Leasing, particularly on tenant representation.
- Familiarity with industry terminology and proceedures.
- Knowledgeable and networked with major landlords and developers across Canada.
- Familiarity or direct experience in Food Service and/or Franchise Systems.
- Utilize MS Excel, Word and Database Software.
- Google Earth and Mapping Software applications.
- Appropriate level of legal acumen such that lease file management and critical steps subsequent to managing Offers to Lease, Lease Agreements, Conditions Precedent are adhered to as required by CEO
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Abiltiy to interact with CEO at a high level to understand priorities , expectations and directives with limited supervision.
This opportunity will appeal to a mid-career manager with a high level of energy and flexibilty in day to day priorities. Someone with a professional demeanor with the ability to interact effectively with various internal/external relationships. A demonstrated background in Leasing, Food Service and Franchise Systems is preferred.
Company offers an excellent salary + comprehensive benifit packaage as well as career advancement