The Fifth Option Consulting Inc., a strategic human resource management firm, is seeking an Executive Assistant/Office Manager for its client, a dynamic, innovative, rapidly growing technology-based company with locations in key centres worldwide.
The successful candidate will be a resourceful, personable administrative professional with excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude, and proven ability to manage day to day operations in a fast-paced work environment.
Position Highlights – Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Montreal location in a creative, fast-paced culture.
- Over 10 years in business, with locations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of progressive administrative & office management experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate assertively and diplomatically with diverse populations.
- Excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency with MS Office applications such as Outlook , Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to work independently, handling multiple tasks quickly and accurately.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be detail oriented with excellent planning, organizing, problem solving, and decision making skills accompanied with solid judgment.
- A self starter with the ability to excel under pressure and time constraints, managing multiple stakeholders and priorities.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to respond to internal and external inquiries in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a client-focused, technology-based business an asset.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing schedules, activities and daily needs.
- Organizing meetings, arranging meeting rooms and coordinating and hosting client meetings and visits.
- Handling all aspects of travel arrangements including bookings, documentation, managing expenses and reminder notifications.
- Managing monthly expenses, including collecting and recording receipts and coordinating approval and payments with Finance.
- Personal assistant duties to Senior Management visitors including scheduling, support, and arranging internal and external meetings.
As Office Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Arranging business travel and internal transfers, including flights, hotels, passport information, working with HR on immigration details, ad hoc family arrangements, airport transfers, expenses and coordinating details with Assistants/Office Managers in other cities.
- Managing Reception and Office Assistants.
- Organizing catering/refreshments for ad hoc events.
- Managing office, kitchen and catering supplies.
This role offers a competitive remuneration package and benefits. Please note that this is a one year contract position with the potential for contract extension for the right candidate.
Enjoy this exciting opportunity with a unique organization by submitting your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word to Katherine Read at The Fifth Option Consulting. Phone enquiries are welcome at (604) 659-1300 extension 7.
Indeed - 8 months ago