We are looking for an individual with the knowledge and experience to be a key part of our accounting team for the Fath Group of companies including O’Hanlon Paving, Fath Industries, hi Signs, Brookwood Camps & Catering and FC Edmonton.
This is a new position and is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic group of companies that operate in a wide variety of industries. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who can deal at all levels of the organization effectively.
The ideal candidate would have several years’ experience in an accounting role supported by a post-secondary degree or certificate. Key responsibilities includes;
- Generating year end working papers
- Developing and analyzing financial and management reports
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Job cost analysis
- Assisting in preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Documenting accounting processes
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
We are looking for someone who can take initiative, be proactive, work independently and deliver results. Experience in the construction industry would be an asset.
Competitive salary and benefits.