The Family Hope Clinic provides education and counselling services to children, youth and adults who may be experiencing difficulties at school, home, and work or within their community.
We have grown rapidly since opening our doors in 2011 and recently chosen as a top 3 Finalist for Business Excellence. We believe in providing Best Practice services while also offering fresh, innovative services that are tailored to the unique needs of our clients.
At The Family Hope Clinic we provide:
- Affordable, high quality, private mental health service
- A positive, timely and valuable mental health service experience
- Decreased stigma related to mental health care and increased skill awareness and usage
- Gender & culturally sensitive programs which are age-appropriate and increase community safety and well-being.
Part-time, Contract Office Administrator
The Office Administrator is a valuable team player on The Family Hope Clinic team. The person who fills this position is responsible for organizing and supervising administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of our office and support high quality client experiences. The office administrator carries out a range of administrative and IT-related tasks; as well as, may be required to attend public education and networking events. The position necessitates a positive, creative & energetic person who has a proven track record of warmth and sensitivity towards clients and colleagues alike.
- Associate's degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Experience in nonprofit or healthcare environment preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, including accounting software, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Demonstrable experience in general office procedures and equipment
- Professional telephone manner
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, able to prioritize multiple tasks, able to carry a heavy workload, and committed to social justice
- Ability to work as a team member and work effectively with diverse people
- Honest and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated awareness of and understanding of cultural competence and its value, and the need to include it in task implementation
- Physical ability to stoop, kneel, bend, use a computer and perform light lifting
Position is available immediately. Please note: an annual criminal record check will be required for this position.
If you would like to join our team, please send us your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your time and consideration. We will be contacting candidates selected for interview only. No phone calls or in person visits please.
The Family Hope Clinic provides education and counselling services to children, youth and adults who may be experiencing difficulties at...