The Employment Solution Employee Review

View all The Employment Solution reviews

Fun workplace
On-site Systems Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 March 2014
Depending on the role within the company, it is a very good place to work. Experienced things I never thought I would have the opportunity and made some good relationships with people across the country.

Other The Employment Solution Employee Reviews

good place to work
Senior Consultant / Federal Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 December 2017
i enjoy working a T.E.S. lots of good people and i like the culture. I can say I love going into the office everyday and learning from my peers. I enjoy lots.
Fair and Understand Agency
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 July 2017
An agency with great Skilled Trades / Technical opportunities. They understand the market and do their best to be on par or above the market rates. They can't always do so because they must follow what their clients ask for.

The recruiters are very honest about opportunities (contract or permanent) and the possibility of advancement within the role. If your contract ends, they will try to find you a new job right away.

Overall, one of the better agencies for sure that will help you with whatever type of role you need.
Pros
Fair Wages, Honest, Helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Employment Solution. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7