SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST, TEAM LEAD FOR FINANCE & HR
Location Edmonton Alberta
Open to Candidates with their Canadian Citizenship
SEND RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT
Our client is an industry leader and one of North America’s largest fully integrated suppliers of remote site services, providing temporary and permanent workforce accommodations, facility management, and water and wastewater services to resource industries worldwide.
Their expertise in EPCM is based on successfully designing, building and operating facilities that collectively accommodate more than 30,000 people in remote regions around the world.
Our Client is currently seeking a Business Analyst located at the Corporate Office in Edmonton you will be reporting to the Manager, Business Applications.
- Key member overseeing cross-functional project teams on Finance and HR projects & support
- Collaborate to define project requirements, design, develop and deliver business solutions
- Work closely with Company Users, Leadership and Business Partners to improve and enhance existing systems, processes, and procedures
- Assist with the rollout & management of company Project Management methodology & training
- Identify & champion value-added business solutions and process improvements
- Lead project and support teams to implement solutions meet current & future business needs, enhancements & troubleshooting
- Work hard, have fun, and grow yourself, the team, and the business
- Post-secondary education in Business or Information Systems with a focus on Accounting & Finance
- Initiative, accountable, the ability to excel as part of, and lead a team to provide excellent Customer service and deliver results
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams within the Company’s dynamic and flexible business environment
- Excellent communications, leadership, interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate change
- Solid experience in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (8.12 or higher) with a focus on Accounting, Payroll & Financial Reporting (including Insight & Reports Now)
- Strong business knowledge, analytical & problem solving skills, and the ability to analyze business processes and translate business requirements into solutions
- An Accounting designation and experience in job costing would be beneficial in this role
If you are interested in this job please send your resume in MS Word format and state the job title. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.