Business Analyst (Supply Chain)
Location Edmonton Alberta
Open to Candidates with their Canadian Citizenship
SEND RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT
Our client is an industry leader and one of North America’s largest fully integrated suppliers of remote site services, providing temporary and permanent workforce accommodations, facility management, and water and wastewater services to resource industries worldwide.
Their expertise in EPCM is based on successfully designing, building and operating facilities that collectively accommodate more than 30,000 people in remote regions around the world.
Our Client is currently seeking a Business Analyst located at the Corporate Office in Edmonton AB the successful candidate will be reporting to the Team Lead, Manufacturing & Supply Chain,
- Key member on project teams collaborating with Company’s Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing and other departments to define requirements, design, develop and deliver business solutions
- Work closely with company Users, Leadership and Business Partners to improve and enhance existing systems, processes, and procedures in the areas of Sourcing, Planning, Procurement, Inventory Management, Distribution, Manufacturing and Change Management
- Assist in the development, documentation and delivery of training
- Research, recommend, plan and implement innovative and value-added business solutions and process improvements
- Consult & assist with business application troubleshooting & support
- Assist with the development and growth of the BizApps & Supply Chain teams
- Work hard, have fun, and grow yourself, the team, and the business
- Post-secondary education in Business or Information Systems with a solid background & experience in Supply Chain Management
- Recognized Supply Chain Certification (APICS CPIM or CSCP a plus)
- Initiative, accountable, the ability to excel as part of a team, provide excellent Customer service and deliver results
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams within Company’s dynamic and flexible business environment
- Excellent communications, leadership, interpersonal skills and ability to lead change
- Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, with a focus on Manufacturing or Distribution Supply Chain Management
- Strong business knowledge, analytical & problem solving skills, and the ability to translate business requirements into solutions
- Preference will be given to those candidates with solid experience in Supply Chain Systems within a Manufacturing or Hospitality environment
- Ability to travel throughout North America
If you are interested in this job please send your resume in MS Word and state the job title. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.