The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
My job description and more
Cabin crew member (Current Employee), Dubai UAEAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Allowances, Provided accommodation
Cons: Long flights and time managing challenge
My role as a cabin crew member is to provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight.

Before I go to work I attend a pre-flight briefing, during which cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the flight. Crew are also informed of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers, passengers in wheelchairs or the number of infants on board.

I carry out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment and security checks, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, I also ensure that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals, drinks and stock are on board.

I welcome passengers on board and directing them to their seats,
informing fliers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.

I check all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off,
I serve meals and refreshments, I sell duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination.

I reassure passengers and ensure that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations,giving first aid where necessary.

At the end of the flight I ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and I check that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items on board.

During the flight it is very important to be a good team player in order to act quickly and efficiently in a difficult situation.

I would say that the hardest part of the work is managing your sleep and keep your health in good condition.

Enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people, coming from different backgrounds with different personalities, but the most enjoyable part of my job is exploring new destinations and learn about different cultures all over the world.
Inspiring and Once in a life time opportunity
Flight Attendant CC02 (Former Employee), DubaiAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and quick climb up the ladder.
Cons: Timing of shifts
Flying to a new destination with people from all over the world.
Meeting your colleagues for the first time every time you went to work.
Being out of your comfort zone when dealing with costumers but maintaining a professional image while attending their needs.
Always trying to reach beyond expectations.
Dealing with medical situation, as trained. First Aid, in a calm manner.
Being able to think quick and handle things in a fast and acceptable manner while keeping the company's image.
Having gained exceptional customer service skills.
Having to reach the deadline of work that needs to be done at all times.
team leader coordinator
Ramp support (Current Employee), dubai airportAugust 18, 2015
currently working as a ramp support team leader for catering operations with emirates flight catering .During my 12 years in emirates flight catering ,am experienced full operations system , like catering operations ,ware wash operations , LMI controller , manpower controll,delivery driver .etc.worked in 24/7 working system and passionate in long time working ,enjoying risky factors,In order to achieve our goals required a blind support from the co workers , managers , duty officers.It is not a easy task to coordinate diffrent type of people in a diffrent situation but am so lucky in this matter because of a great support from all the area.
multi cultural place
Business Improvement Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 15, 2015
Good experience to work with people from all over the world. All new equipment and well locate in the market.
Challenge to add value to this company.
Airport Service Agent (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 14, 2015
Stable company. Big environment. They provide you with very good and full training about the job role when you join the company.
You can also enjoy the benefits of travelling.
Job is a shift pattern and you need to maintain your life style balance. Also you will have an online training which you can do at your own time at home which is very convenience.
Emirates Group
Customer Service Contact Agent (Current Employee), ManchesterAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Travel Deals
Cons: Call Centre
I am currently working for Emirates Airlines in a call centre based in Manchester taking inbound calls from Customers all over the world.

Daily duties include making bookings or amending current bookings, also booking Wheelchairs, seating and also booking cars for pickup and drop off at the airport.

The hardest part of the job would be the recalculations of tickets and reissue. The best part of the job is speaking to customers all over the world making all there travel possible.
Diverse fast pace enviroment
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Dubai, UAEAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Accommodation included and transport to work
Cons: Long tough hours, distant management.
Working for Emirates as cabin crew is not for the faint hearted, it is an intense role but I believe it is one that you can gather much experience from as it demands of you from all areas.
Hardest part is the hours and the high standards the company sets because of this the customers demands are almost sometimes unattainable however the most enjoyable part is making someones day, staying in beautiful hotels and seeing amazing destinations.
GREAT COMPANY GREAT ATMOSPHERE
Supervisor Airport Services (Current Employee), DubaiAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Tickets
Cons: Salary
Emirates is a multicultural company and got respect and support for their employees. We are well looked after with surplus benefits and perks.
ACCOUNTS
Finance Manager (Current Employee), RAS AL KHAIMAHAugust 9, 2015
Dynamic and highly accomplished Finance & accounting Professional offering 11 years portfolio of success driving Financial Management, Financial Reporting & Analysis and Accounting Operations; presently spearheading functions with Emirates Group as a Finance Manager
Great Experience to working in Emirates
Aircraft Technician (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 7, 2015
Its a great experience to working in Emirates Airlines. Emirates has modern 235 aircraft and it is a challenge to work as a team member of Engineering team.
Great company to work for while looking to leave the industry
Airport Services Agent (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYAugust 4, 2015
Pros: compensation package
Cons: poor management, politics.
The best incentive of working for the Emirates Group is the benefits package. The medical benefits are very desirable and the pay is among the best in the industry. The downside is the management culture that fails to provide support to their employees.
Human resources coordinator (Former Employee), ColomboAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Passenger interactions
Cons: None
Learned so much about passenger interactions and how to handle passenger complaints. Co workers were amazing and very supportive.
Productive workplace
Internship at Emirates Engineering (Former Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 2, 2015
I worked as an intern there during the summer of 2014. It was a good learning experience as the management and co-workers were easily approachable and very helpful.
Excellent Skills Standardization & High end airport catering company
Food & Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 31, 2015
Working in Emirates Flight catering is a lifetime experience because you are dealing with different people from different walks of life. We catered the Emirates Airlines first class & business passengers inside the Dubai International Airport for 24/7.
Here is good productive environment . We have a lot of fun here .
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Emirates Flight Catering (Supply chain department)July 26, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner and Tea breaks .
Cons: Long Hours
Emirates Flight Catering is a leading company of UAE which provides catering services to Emirates Airlines . It is famous for providing better and time to time services without any delay . Here i got a lot of knowledge and good experience .
But i want to explore my career and make my future better . For this purpose i want to get a new challenge , which make my future financial better and comfortable .
It is about doing technical job, where you will always get the support of the Team.
Senior Airport Services Agent (Current Employee), DubaiJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Lack of Trainings for the staff who want to learn more /grow.
Cons: The benefits of travelling around the world.
In general, Emirates Airline is worth to work with.

The benefits to travel are amazing. The work Environment is rather positive.

I am being shared the happiness of the premium class passnegers working in a few key departments, like check-in, lounges, STPC.
I gained lots of experience
Demi Chef (Former Employee), dubaiJuly 25, 2015
The company is well established
learnt a lot when it comes to kitchen operations
The workers are motivated
Salary is meagre
best work place
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), DubaiJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Good place to work
Cons: Not much
Good place to work,
Good management.
we can work with world class airlines and clients.
but process wise need improvements
good company to work for
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 24, 2015
lots of benefits, travel, accommodation, transport, healthcare etc included.

Difficult hours, jet lag, turn arounds, little sleep, etc

Live in Dubai
great place to work
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee), Jamaica, NYJuly 23, 2015
Emirates Airlines is a fun company to work for. You meet great people everyday, you gain great insight on what it takes to run a multi million dollar company.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos