The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Fun place & great learning opportunities
UAE, as Senior Customer Sales and Service Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 22, 2016
Great environment great managers and great colleagues
very cosmopolitan environment
busy work days
my co-workers were amazing and very helpful
great team building efforts
good team player
Airport Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Calicut and Cochin International AirportAugust 21, 2016
I am sure I can manage any typical situation at airport for customer handling like Denied boarding,flight cancellation or handling AOG situation or divert flights due whether or any other issues.
I will be a good team player and very open person for my colleagues.
deferentially i will chat and co-ordinate with my team members if i have any doubt or any issues facing while doing my job.
productive and growing company
MARHABA SERVICES AGENT (Former Employee) –  dubaiAugust 16, 2016
*busy with a lot of requests

*great skills in customer service and managing

*helpful and organized management

*very coordinating co-workers

*is to deal with the complaints but at the end easy to manage

*the efficiency of the team and everything done with a perfect timing
Pros
discounted tickets
Cons
hotel disounts
Productivitie
Customer Sales and Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  ManchesterAugust 16, 2016
Working foe Emirates is an excitin experience has a day of work is a combination of profissionalism and friendship amoung collegues.Emirates has an amzing culture reason why the results as a Business are 100.
Pros
ledership style
Cons
distance
A review of my time at emirates group
Customer Service Agent (Airport Services) (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportAugust 14, 2016
At Emirates,day to day work is the most enjoyable due to working with different kinds of people of all races of life from different back grounds,races,religions.

Learn't to live and work with everyone.

Management of learn't people who work hard to meet company targets at the same time meet staff requirements for the smooth running of the business.

Hardest part can say has been in getting things done as i would want.For example felt bad when ever a passenger baggage would be left behind though later on get along as i understand the concept of the airlines commitment to customers of getting them onto their destinations on time.

I enjoyed the travel benefits to employees,visas to family and friends due to my employment with the Emirates group.
Pros
End of year parties, shift outings, travels
Cons
long hours, shift work sometimes white challenging.
a typical day at work..
Team Member - New Product Development (Former Employee) –  Dubai Investment Park, Jebel AliAugust 14, 2016
assisting the chefs in preparation, cooking and dishing of the meals for upcoming presentations. assisting in preparing and updating documents needed for presentations. documentations, recipe entries, cooking routing generations, and keeping track records of the samples.
Very hard environment
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 11, 2016
Very poor management
very hard work environment
Learned a lot about the travel industry and the corporate world
Benefits were really interesting
no motivation no expecting growth
Pros
travel benefits
Cons
work environment
productive workplace
team member low care cooking (Former Employee) –  dubai investment park 2 near jebel ali dubaiAugust 10, 2016
sometimes it was a very long day duty 12hours a day, it was very good with the accompany of co workers and friends.. management are good and ok.. hardest part of the job was sometimes they are preasureng us to finish the job even if we don't have enough time to do it.. enjoyable part of the job is when we work together as a team..
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
10 to 11 hours on duty
Productive and challenging
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 6, 2016
Taught me a lot
Diverse cultures to work with
Always a productive day
Challenged my capacity to be better
Taught me other things outside my Job Description
First job in abroad was always fun and exciting
Operations Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 6, 2016
If you want to develop and enhance your basic skills of what you've learned from your previous employers, this would the best training ground you should look. You will learn everything from hands on jobs to making your own decision as you can afford to lose a lot of time. I experienced a lot of ups and downs in this company, but in the end of the day, you will always realize something and learn new things. I enjoy each days of my Emirates Days.
Pros
Transportation, Accommodation, Staff Food free
Cons
Long Hours, Heavy Loaded Works
Excellent Place to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 6, 2016
Excellent Place to work.
Good Work Culture.
A reputed place to work.
Work environment is very good.
A typical day is very smooth and friendly
lot of talented people so learning opportunity is very good.
Co-worker is very supportive
Hardest part is growth
work environment itself is the most enjoyable part
Enjoyable work environment and abundant learning experiences
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 25, 2016
Working at Emirates proved to be an enjoyable work experience, from the inviting co-workers to tackling daily challenges set forth. My time spent in Emirates was well worth it, not only did it enhanced my understanding of certain jobs (such as working in Human Resources) but also task and time management, which in turn improved my work ethic. I most enjoyed interacting with customers and helping them find their way into Emirates Group for a better future.
Pros
Working hours
Great for Traveling
Flight Attendant/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 19, 2016
It's definitely a great job to have if you love to travel and enjoy working with various new people all the time. I learned how to develop my patience and understanding of different cultures and situations. The management team is very understanding and always available if you ever feel the need to discuss any specific matter. The hardest part of the job is trying to adjust to different time zones and the effects it has on your health. The most enjoyable part of the job was visiting beautiful cities all over the world and trying their amazing food.
Pros
Travel discounts
Cons
Jet lag
responsible, hard working, fast worket, flexible
Team Member (Former Employee) –  emirates Flight cateringJuly 18, 2016
Ensure standard routine procedure is being followed
Verify specification of each prepared ingredients is being meet before the process.
Ensure health and safety procedure is being followed.
Ensure good hygiene and food safety process is being followed.
Pros
workers
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportJuly 17, 2016
Working in Emirates Group is my pleasure because from there I've learned lot of things especially about flight catering industry. The company itself is doing all their best to improve the facilities and give satisfaction to their employees. They see to it that all employees will get their benefits and for those hard workers additional rewards. Although the work is not easy but everybody is cooperating and working hard to make the business a successful one.
Pros
free accomodation, transportation, meals
Cons
12 hours duty
in this company working enviroment is outstanding.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 16, 2016
They give us lots of opportunity in this company and i feel proud to be a part of this company and staff facilities is awesome................
I enjoy interactive workplace and talking to multinational guest
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportJuly 14, 2016
Its nice to work in on the most luxury airport i the world because I have and opportunity to meet different type of people.
Pros
mostly provided with basis needs
Cons
no career growth because of the large number of staff
Great Co-Workers
Flight Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAEJuly 13, 2016
Compensation and benefits were quite good. Housing allowance is provided. Co-workers are friendly and eager to help each other.
My only complaint is the work schedule. You work 4 days on and 4 days off, but the shifts are 12 hours long and alter days and nights.
Pros
excellent company to work for
Cons
work/life balance
The most enjoyable part of my job
Cabin Supervisor - Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 13, 2016
As a cabin crew, I have operated as a senior flight stewardess looking after Y/C cabin and crew and / or J/C. My main was in F/C where I managed the service and ensured our customers had a very good experience if not excellent.
I am the kind of person who treated my customers the way I treat myself.
Safe workplace
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 13, 2016
I learn to be a team leader and all the safety procedures at the work place. The most enjoyable part of the job is when i meet the expectations of the management and the customers