The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

the emirates airline
first officer b777 (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 26, 2016
i worked in emirates airline as a first officer since 2010 . its an excellent and well organised company and the job security is perfect . its just got too busy recently
Pros
well organised
Cons
work load is very high
Nice environment,
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 24, 2016
Hard working job, needs attention to detail and constantly thinking about safety. Tough sleeping hours and adjustment to different time zones. Working with people from all around the world while getting to know it. Rewarding you with once in a lifetime opportunities.
My Roles
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 24, 2016
As a software engineer at Accenture, I created the end to end reporting framework for the Retail firm Kohls. I created lots of reports, documents and dashboards for store inventory using MicroStrategy. I was also involved in the data modeling and warehousing of store inventory
Resource Planning & Allocation Officer (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportJune 21, 2016
Most challenging and responsible job to do in the shift because of working in real time operations.I have learned so many things how to manage a team and lead and motivate a team.

Management is supportive and well listeners in nature and co workers too.

The hardest part of the job is working in a seat for full shift as i need to sit in front of computer to monitor the flight operations always.

Most enjoyable part of the job is time management and priority authority in planning.
Pros
Decision making
Cons
Seated Job Always
Great Place to Work
Senior Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  MumbaiJune 19, 2016
Emirates was a dream Job for me, I met fantastic people with whom I share a great rapport until now. It taught me a lot of new things professionally which i wasn't aware about earlier.
challenging and very motivating organisation
Customer Services Representative (Ground Hostess) (Current Employee) –  Dubai AirportJune 19, 2016
Conducive working environment,not forgetting esteemed colleagues making work more easier due to team work spirit hence,boosting the performance because of good motivation.A bit challenging task because the main goal is to satisfy all our customers by making sure they all leave contented whatsoever the case but still,feel good as a customer service provider at the end.
Insitful
Cargo Supervisor (Former Employee) –  JFK AirportJune 17, 2016
What I enjoyed the most was my coworkers. They are professional hard working people that were always willing to give you a helping hand. I will miss them dearly.
Pros
The day always went by fast. never a dull moment.
Cons
Had to stay on top of the GHA.
Team leader
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 16, 2016
worked as team leader at emirates group.. it taught me how to work under pressure with a positive attitude.
To use my ability to work in a team environment. I am self-motivated and able to work both independently and as a collaborative te
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 9, 2016
Team leadership., Energetic personality. Sharp problem solver, Employee training Active listening skills Neat, clean and professional appearance, Delivers exceptional customer service, Proven Leader Excellent, multi-task
Cons
12 hours duty on shift timing and we use to stay back in case of break down system
Emirates: Employer by Choice
Business IT Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 7, 2016
Emirates which started off as a small airline and become a brand in a very short span of time. Great thought leadership, risk taking ability and employee development makes it an Employer of Choice

Please refer to my CV as I have held multiple roles in Emirates Group.
Pros
Airlines Benefits
Cons
Very Bureacratic
Great experience in an award winning, leading airline
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 6, 2016
Every day is productive in Emirates. You have no limits when you are motivated for efficiency. My line manager offers full support in daily tasks as well as in my CPD. It is an amazing experience working with a multinational team of trainers and training specialists.

The most enjoyable part of my role is to meet different people every day in courses. Cabin crew and pilots are my learners I interact with. They all bring their workplace experience and point of view into learning environment which makes learning fun and real.

The hardest part of the job is racing against time. Organisation is growing rapidly and this brings challenges together such as resource and facility management, stakeholder management and meeting deadlines with projects.
Pros
Free air tickets, prestige.
Estate Agent Negotiator
First Class Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Hampshire Surrey UKJune 1, 2016
Estate Agent Negotiator.
Handling new instructions and to liaise with vendors and solicitors, Researching clients needs, investment purposes and prospecting physically and via the phone. Active and Responsible for Corporate Sales. Internal and External Communication. Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customer needs. KPI Metrics. Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, solicitors and other stakeholders. Appraise property value by researching the market and past purchases. Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers. Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices. Gathering data for plan development, monitor and compile competitive advertising and data. Marketing awareness on best practice, marketing techniques/ tools to achieve. Digital Viewing and communication with all concerned parties to guarantee adequate planning, execution and monitoring of market activities. Establish reports in Sales-force, developing quotes and proposals. Attend conferences, meetings and industry events.
Pros
Work environment/ team dynamics
Cons
Market place
done the work without any complains at all
catering assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 31, 2016
I've learned how to be patient to the co-workers , hardest part of the job was if there were auditing in an airlines. and the most enjoyable part was when you overcome and pass for the audit that had.
Pros
free of three meals
Cons
having overtime
Good
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 27, 2016
I am currently working as Project lead in a Support project in Emirates Group IT.
Technologies in the Project : Java, Oracle, BO, Big Data concepts.
Competitive work environment with friendly colleagues
Visa Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 21, 2016
A very competitive work environment and at the same time friendly and helpful colleagues who work as a team.
Month end meetings and statistics report helped in learning more about the performance of myself, colleagues and the department and how we could together work in making it better.
100+ emails to be replied and followed up to every day followed by a weekly office lunch/dinner made it a fun place to work and spend leisure time as well with the colleagues.
Challenging and exciting
Customer Relations Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 19, 2016
Meeting new people (passengers) everyday and handling various issues is an everyday challenge that comes with its own pros and cons.

Learned how to communicate and work with different cultures and assisting passengers in solving their problems gave positivity and motivation to move forward.
Pros
discount on lunches, airline ticket benefits, discounts in various brands
Cons
Long hours, shift work
I have learned how to overcome all barriers and challenges.at Emirates Airlines
Customer Sales & Service Agent (Reservations) (Former Employee) –  MUMBAIMay 19, 2016
Emirates take good care of all its employees , providing excellent training and learning skill , giving equal opportunities to every one.
Pros
Free tickets, events, bonus
Cons
lengthy transfer procedure
very good
Team Member (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 12, 2016
very good but some facilites are not suitable for us night shifts and all ok then company good transport company all ok very good company
Pros
food cmpany provieded
the main problem of Emirates airlines the management and promotion system
Other Airlines Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai AirportMay 11, 2016
the main problem of Emirates airlines the management and promotion system. and also the rotation shifts are very stupid. Every day different shift. They are treating their staff like slaves.
Productive and challenging environment with learning curve every day.
Software Engineer(Project Lead) (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 6, 2016
leading 24*7 operationally critical airline projects, each individual is at its toes to support and maintain business continuity with business satisfaction.