The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good company
flight handling supervisor (Current Employee), DubaiApril 25, 2016
Pros: its ok
Cons: i can handle any situations about my job
normal duty is 12 hours and it can be change according to flight timing. i learned a lot from this company.how to work properly.our management is good we had a good team work . to dispatch flight on time.i can meet people from different countries
Dynamic company with a multi-cultural workforce. Fast-paced.
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), DubaiApril 25, 2016
Pros: Ticket discount, High competition
Cons: Slow Growth, High competition
I worked for the HR Services Department and I had a wonderful team. We have a fixed schedule because we handled the Induction Program of the company. I had a wonderful team of very hardworking people. Everyone was there for each other and communication was great!

The hardest part of the job is staying within schedule, but with great teamwork and coordination, we are always on time and nothing gets delayed.

I have enjoyed helping the employees of the Emirates Group, my coworkers. I have entertained countless queries and requests during my time at Emirates and, even though I was not able to satisfy them all, seeing the smile of a satisfied employee really made me feel great about my work.
Wonderful workplace with excellent team players.
waitress (Former Employee), DubaiApril 23, 2016
Pros: staff meals-twice per shift, transportation, uniform and uniform laundry
Cons: nothing
i have learned that no matter what happens, guests and meeting and exceeding their expectations are of vital importance in this field. Teamwork will always play a vital role specially on peak hours along with proper time management. But i have the best team to conquer the daily routines and to render what is expected from us, from warm welcome to farewells. The hardest part of the job is when you are all alone on a shift that you have to manage everything for the duration of the shift. And the most enjoyable part of it is loving what you do and you're treating your colleagues as your second family.
Exciting and positively challenging work environment
HR Specialist (Former Employee), DubaiApril 21, 2016
Great teams. Employees recognised the strength of the brand and felt proud of being part of this organisation. The management made it clear that employees don't have to fear losing their job. HR goes to great lengths to keep employees satisfied.
Work-Life Balance
Airport Services Staff (Former Employee), DubaiApril 20, 2016
Overall, My experience in Emirates Airlines was very rewarding. I really love the company and if not because of my mom's medical condition I will not leave the company. The people I work with there treated me as family and I really love working with them because most of the time you will not feel that you are working because you are having fun at the same time.
My 36 years experience in a Airport operations.
Air Side Team Leader (Former Employee), Dubai AirportApril 20, 2016
A day when I started to work in a fine afternoon at the ramp, where

the weather turn gloomy and all for a sudden hale storm broke out,

I at once got my team to secure all motorized equipment and other

equipment's near the Aircraft and when for cover, what I learned was

how to send a flight on time and safety procedures on turn around

Aircrafts. The management was always supportive, encouraging our

teams to be pro-active and amending weak teams to perform well in

their respective jobs.
productive upon knowledge and work environment gives more effective communication skills professionally
F&B team member housekeeping (Current Employee), Dubai AirportApril 19, 2016
Pros: free 2 duty meals per day
Cons: long hours and 8 km walk everyday for inspection
daily 12 hrs duty in Emirates first class and business class Lounge in Dubai International Airport Terminal 3. Effective communication skills professionally when dealing with different nationalities which are the passengers. Management never fail to provide trainings upon chemical knowledge, safety, food hygiene, Airport Service Program, Aviation Security, Allergen awareness. I used to handle staffs with different nationalities with different personalities. The hardest part of the job is when there were massive delayed flights due to weather condition which is non avoidable and our team needs to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the Lounge. The most enjoyable part is when i used to meet and greet high profile people like well known celebrities, CEO's , and Diplomats.
Excellent dynamic workplace
Business Unit Head (Former Employee), DubaiApril 19, 2016
-It has been a real pleasure to work with Emirates Group for 10 years.

- I learnt many soft skills from my seniors - management and influence & negotiation skills

- The environment is open and very friendly

- The company has extraordinary IT systems and controls

- I had the opportunity to work with some great professionals
Best fit for freelancers/Contractors
Business Analyst - HR (Current Employee), DubaiApril 18, 2016
Pros: Multi Culture, Multi Systems
Cons: No stability
Ideal place for freelancers and contractors. I have learned many systems and multi cultural environments work issues.
Great opportunity but over worked
Cabin Crew (Former Employee), DubaiApril 15, 2016
Pros: TRAVEL BENEFITS
Cons: LONG HOURS
Over worked without enough rest between flights.
Long haul flights with only 24 hours to rest and operate back. Travel benefits good however most flights are difficult to be booked onto.
multicultural working environment
Cabin Supervisor (Former Employee), Dubai, United Arab EmiratesApril 12, 2016
Great working environment with the latest technologies in aviation

I learned a lot about time management and stress management.

Working with mainly different crew on every flight, up to 30 crew on one flight. Managing up to 8 co workers on a flight.

Fatigue management was the hardest part of the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job was flying around the world as my job and traveling around on days off to different parts of the world.
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), DubaiApril 10, 2016
Pros: see the world
Cons: health problems if you stay for long time.
Being a flight attendant is a nice experience as you get to visit many countries during short time and get to know many cultures.
its a must experience in life
Cabin Supervisor (Former Employee), DubaiApril 10, 2016
5 years of deep experience, it taught me a lot and escalate me to another level in many ways,
the management treatment is good and professional,
team mates are from many different countries and working with them will take you to another level in knowing other cultures
the hardest part of the job is the timing
the most enjoyable part is the layover when you are visiting all the countries around the world
team player, seek to win in every game
Team Member / Administration Assistant (Former Employee), DubaiApril 8, 2016
Pros: With transportation, meal and housing. Also have the hometown ticket benefit.
Cons: Willing to work beyond the working hours if needed.
Reporting to Department Heads, such as the AVP, SAVP, the EC/ESC/SC. Circulation of mails in each concerning section within the Department, also in other Department if needed.
I learned a lot specially dealing to the high profile personnel. Also, communicating to all the staff in the department.
Management will be successful if everyone will cooperate and helping each others.
Not Applicable Summnary
Senior Airport Service Agent/Reservation Agent (Former Employee), DubaiApril 4, 2016
The Company.has it has image on itself.Great Manager Great Team to work with.Emirates Group is a large company on itself with various nationalities.
Reservation Officer/Sales Executive
Reservation Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee), Dammam, Saudi ArabiaApril 3, 2016
Handling Customer Service . It was a good experience altogether , and I was even awarded on many occasions for my work.
I learned about many day to day operations and marketing related work. The interaction with my co-workers was good.
productive
Food Safety Assistant (Current Employee), DubaiApril 2, 2016
Pros: Food provided, with transportation and housing allowance
Cons: Long hours standing duty
The typical day at work usually monitoring and verification of time and temperature of cooking, blast chilling and dishing of food inside the catering.
Prolong standing maximum 12 hours is the hardest part of the job.
I learned how to deal with other co worker which is not same nationality.
Aside from monitoring and verification, i learned to observe some deviation inside the kitchen and make the possible solution.
The enjoyable part of the job is you will learn some recipe from the kitchen which you can apply at home.
Productive and fun environment
Operation - Flight Preparation (Current Employee), DubaiApril 1, 2016
EKFC is very productive company provide all the needs of the employee,they ensure the safety of the staff and also the safety of the food they serve to the customer.
Typical day at work is very difficult but fun because we learned a lot in different food preparation, do's and don't in every culture.
The management of the company are easy to go with and understanding.
In term of co-workers you need a lot of patience to teach them what is right and wrong during preparation.
The hardest part of the job is when it is full load and too many flights are need to be finish on time before the departure time.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting,knowing different kind of people with different types of attitude which is very challenging for me.
Productive and flexible to working hours
Aircraft Technician (Current Employee), EMIRATES ENGINEERING AL TWAR 2March 31, 2016
Easyly to communicate with colleague,can worl alone and with group. Easily follow all the required function and rules of the company
Job reviews
Supply Chain Department (Main Sore) (Current Employee), DubaiMarch 24, 2016
Pros: Good foods with Qualities facilities
Cons: Very low salary and unable to get upgrade need more more long time to get.
All facilities awesome but some management are very disgusting.
Staff are getting more n more pressure in comprising with their own basic salary. Although they can learn more but no any chance of upgrade. Staff can't develop them self easily.
Headquarters