The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Working for present company
Finance / Credit Reviewer (Current Employee), Dubai, DUApril 21, 2015
Pros: Travel benefits - discounted tickets
Cons: Low employee morale
Good co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that there is no scope for individual decision making. The is low morale amongst staff. The hardest part of the job is that there is no employee satisfaction
More fun & excitement
Operation Assistant (E.R.P) (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 20, 2015
Pros: free meal
Before I'm working in the production section and in times come I was promoted as ERP assistant, working in emirates is more fun and excitement because there a lot of people there, management is ok also.
emirates are a comany to travel and enjoy all benefits see the world but just for fun not career orientated
cabin crew (Former Employee), dubai uaeApril 20, 2015
Pros: worldly gain knowledge history experience alot
Cons: in pressurized air in an aircraft for a long time dry skin get sick
flying to LA
boarding
greeting customers service providing all the services we have available on board making people feel safe and happy
talking and building a happy atmosphere
learnt about different places to visit different culture personalities history about a place you visit
positive happy colleges very motivating people organized honest pro active people
dealing with negative people
traveling the world learning something new every day I love a challenge love learning new things about people and the world
Productive and fun workplace
Software Arcitect/Engineer (Current Employee), DubaiApril 20, 2015
Its nice to be part of Emirates Group IT.
The work environment is good. People are friendly, work culture and work place is good.
My favorite job ever.
Passenger Services officer (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 17, 2015
Was an amazing company to work for. No routine. Great working and seeing people from all around the world. Worked in shifts and was fine.
Gigantic Company
BA (Current Employee), Dubai, DUApril 15, 2015
Pros: Huge Company
Cons: Job Stability
Many learning opportunities. Vast scope for cross domain transitions.Great brand name and definitely a plus point anyone's CV
Catering Assistant (Current Employee), dubaiApril 14, 2015
i start the day before anything pending followed by the task needed to be done on that day as well as anything that comes up.
i learned to be passionate and knowledgeable in every new things that makes me challenge especially in work.
the management is good
the hardest part of my job is when the time have a complected to workmates its because for the misunderstanding opinions
and lastly the enjoyable part of my job is to appreciate what i accomplish everyday.
Good and looking better
Airside Operator (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 13, 2015
Pros: water and snacks
I feel going good. looking for better because I want to get job as per my educational qualification. In airport lot of peoples are working together we can see different cultures. Management is good.Co-works are helpful together its a team work. some time getting cargo late we have to work more for getting result .
skill on porter
porter (Current Employee), Ajman, UAEApril 12, 2015
Pros: water and tea with little food
Cons: 12 hours
I have learned all mechanical work relater with it , store keeper - keep and manage it with LIFO and FIFO method. the management is trained up with good skill and they ruled on us. work less time is very hard and busy time is enjoyable to me. and my co-workers are very sill and helpful.
Fun and exciting
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), DubaiApril 12, 2015
A typical day at work consists of safety and security whilst delivering a service throughout the flight. Ending up at a destination to explore and enjoy.
I learnt a lot about myself and what I am able to handle mentally and physically. For example, working a 21 hour shift and still being able to deliver a memorable experience to our customer.
I currently work with every nationality in the world as the airline aims to be cosmopolitan. This I enjoy very much as you learn something new everyday simply from your colleagues.
The hardest part of my job is the timing of flights and the unsociable hours. For example, going to work at 1 o'clock in the morning.
The most enjoyable part of my job is having the opportunity to see the world. I have been lucky enough to of visited almost every country in the world which I feel shaped the person I am today.
A good starting place if you want to travel
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUApril 12, 2015
Pros: Travel
Cons: Work hours, inconsistent management
It provides a good platform for travel. A typical day would involve arriving for briefing timely, safety and security checks, service and customer relations. Difficulties involve changing time zones, alternating work hours. Most enjoyable part would be the opportunity to travel.
accurate and high enjoyment,.
Driver (Current Employee), Dubai, DUApril 11, 2015
Pros: high development.
Cons: long hours.
working with good team and leading for better benefits.good personality development.enjoyed working in different atmosphere with pleasure and excitement,
PRODUCTIVE
Customer Sales & Service Agent (Current Employee), NAApril 4, 2015
BIG COMPANY WITH A STRONGH CUSTOMER SERVICES
AND A GOOD CUSTOMER ORIENTATION.
THE AIRLINE GIVE US A VERY GOOD WORK FACILITIES AND VARIOUS CULTURES OFFERED TO ALL STAFF.
travel and explore
flight attendant (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 30, 2015
great team, room to grow.
travel privileges are great.
do not burn the candle at both ends.
time zones can put a strain on your health.
Working with all sectors of the company
Administrative assistant (Former Employee), Lisbon, PortugalMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Watching the shows (for free)
Cons: Not really a cons
Had to manage overall organization, doing administrative work, dealing with co-workers, customers, city halls and all organization providers to ensure the events (classical shows) would role without any issues. I was working side a side with the director and the Maestro. It was very enjoyable to see work done and the shows being a success
The Emirates Group
Operational grade - Senior Flight Steward (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Tax free salary
Working within the Emirates Group is a sure start to success. With the company having the ability to push themselves and their workforce, the only way is up!

I progressed very quickly up the career ladder within the company. I was provided with the tools and equipment needed to excel, along with many learning resources and I found that having the avenue to succeed influenced my success.
responsibilities
Customer service (Former Employee), dubai airportMarch 29, 2015
Cons: 12
 Meet and greet passengers in a respectable manner.
 Provide information to passengers concerning their respective check in area.
 Assist arrival passengers in the baggage claim area.
 Provide assistance and information to individuals meeting arrival passengers.
 Meet and greet the customers in a respectable manner.
 Assisting customers with check in.
 Escorting the passengers to the boarding gate.
 Pre boarding assistance.
nice work place
SITE ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION) (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 24, 2015
Being an instrumentation engineer,i gained all my experience while working with Galfar engineering and contracting WLL emirates,an oil and gas company.
Reputed place /Gained alot of experience.Thanks
Senior Briefing Co-ordinator (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 24, 2015
Currently I interact with loads of people of different nationalities ...Its fun and get to learn a lot. I have learnt and grown a lot in my professional life to the person I am shaped into currently. Thanks to all my experience. Thanks to Emirates...
Job highlights
Finance Manager -Cargo Division (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 18, 2015
Fantastic organization to work with and specifically for me, its the absolute independence I received from the management at work.
From a career standpoint, I have gained a lot of experience and definitely gives immense confidence to work in any corporate organization.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversified nature of work as well as the multi cultural environment .

1 2 3 4 5

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos