The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Here is good productive environment . We have a lot of fun here .
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Emirates Flight Catering (Supply chain department)July 26, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner and Tea breaks .
Cons: Long Hours
Emirates Flight Catering is a leading company of UAE which provides catering services to Emirates Airlines . It is famous for providing better and time to time services without any delay . Here i got a lot of knowledge and good experience .
But i want to explore my career and make my future better . For this purpose i want to get a new challenge , which make my future financial better and comfortable .
It is about doing technical job, where you will always get the support of the Team.
Senior Airport Services Agent (Current Employee), DubaiJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Lack of Trainings for the staff who want to learn more /grow.
Cons: The benefits of travelling around the world.
In general, Emirates Airline is worth to work with.

The benefits to travel are amazing. The work Environment is rather positive.

I am being shared the happiness of the premium class passnegers working in a few key departments, like check-in, lounges, STPC.
I gained lots of experience
Demi Chef (Former Employee), dubaiJuly 25, 2015
The company is well established
learnt a lot when it comes to kitchen operations
The workers are motivated
Salary is meagre
best work place
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), DubaiJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Good place to work
Cons: Not much
Good place to work,
Good management.
we can work with world class airlines and clients.
but process wise need improvements
good company to work for
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 24, 2015
lots of benefits, travel, accommodation, transport, healthcare etc included.

Difficult hours, jet lag, turn arounds, little sleep, etc

Live in Dubai
great place to work
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee), Jamaica, NYJuly 23, 2015
Emirates Airlines is a fun company to work for. You meet great people everyday, you gain great insight on what it takes to run a multi million dollar company.
Fun and productive
Flight manager (SFS) (Former Employee), Dubai, UAEJuly 16, 2015
A great company to work for, everyday is different and exciting with new challenges to deal with. My experience with Emirates has been very fulfilling and I have had the great opportunity to have now travelled the world.
Fun environment , great destinations, great management, and privileges.
1st Class Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 14, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: night flights
What a wonderful time I had working for Emirates, I learnt so much about so many different cultures & personalities.
Living in Dubai was a great time too.
When I joined Emirates there were 2000 cabin crew, nowdays theres 20000!!A typical day would be getting into uniform, and then picked up 2 hours before departure time, arriving to the briefing office to conduct a briefing of the days flight, with safety & emergency plus first aid questions.
Afterwards to the aircraft where we would go to our designated work area and take a security check for suspicious objects.. I never found any.. and then prepare yourself for boarding the passengers..
After taking off we would prepare for the meal service, deal with any passenger needs & generally make sure everyone was comfortable for their flight.
The hardest part of the job was the night flights, and the most enjoyable part was meeting different nationalities & cultures.
Work and travel is the best part! Multicultural environment with amazing young people is also a plus
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), dubaiJuly 14, 2015
Pros: layovers in beautiful cities in 4 and 5 star hotels
Cons: long hours, shift work
working for Emirates as a cabin crew is a lot of fun but due to long hours and shift work it can be quite challenging. Every flight begins with a pre-flight briefing where all the crew gets together and discusses the expectations and gets special instructions for each flight. Crew is divided into groups based on their seniority within the company and each crew is given a team leader who, then, throughtout the flight observes your work, supports the team and leads it. On each flight, you are given a different set of crew that is very multicultural. After take-off, the goal is to serve passengers as fast as possible which can sometimes be challenging due to bad weather. Situations like these require a lot of prioritising, organisation skills, alertness, time management and most importantly, team work. Emirates is a large company with a lot of new crew which means that in a lot of the flights where one crew that is new to the job and needs co-workers support. That is where team spirit is shown the best, and, working in such environment shows you how helpful your colleagues are. The most difficult part is trying to stay awake and alert during long haul flights but the reward afterwards - a layover in beautiful destination with friends you have just met on the flight is the best!
Innovative and inspiring
Product Development Manager, Commercial Products (Current Employee), DubaiJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Global network and market intelligence I have gained, flight benefits, travel rewards, acquiring a multitude of new skill sets, inspiring growth of the company and leadership
Cons: Very large company, much opportunity to streamline and update efficiencies and processes, very top heavy management
A division like mine, although small, generates a significant number of passenger volume to Dubai, the airline hub. This has allowed for my managerial skills to cover many touch points of the business from understanding finance, legal, corporate communications etc and making the necessary decisions that best suit our department objectives in line with that of the airline strategic growth.
Dubai is incredibly diverse with a significant multi-cultural influence which teaches patience, different techniques in how to achieve the required results.
The hardest part of the job is the pace in which it takes to get things done. Emirates is a massive company with over 85,000 employees which makes for a lot of challenges in moving things forward and outside of the "norm".
The most enjoyable part is working with our global network sales staff. As I am responsible for the sales and passenger growth of the department, I get to explore market intricacies and influence how best we can achieve our desired results from these markets. It is very unique and rewarding to see the passion people have working for such a diverse company, all across the globe.
Fun place
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Opportunity to travel the world
Cons: Long hours
Varied working hours/shifts, always a new set of work colleagues. Very varied lifestyle compared to most jobs. Challenging start and finish times. Great opportunity to travel.
It was a bad experience working with the organisation.
Line Supervisor (Current Employee), DubaiJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Good Salary
Cons: Machanical Administration, No Humanity
Things are very mechanical no humanity, no care for team, no motivation program, they will use you as a machine. things are not in control of management,
tiring job with a lot of benifits
Work for the airline as cabin crew (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 12, 2015
Pros: good salary and benifits
Cons: tiring job without a stable life style
• Work for the airline as cabin crew
• Adhere to a punctual schedule
• Maintain safety and security procedures on the plane at all times (SEP trained and licensed)
• Provide exceptional customer service to customers
• Dealing with customers problems and issues and provide the best possible solutions
• Maintain the grooming standards and personal looks
• Present the brand image at its best
No good salary
General Assistant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 12, 2015
Cons: no fixed duty time as said
Good place to work but the payments doesn't satisfy the employee.No good communication skills between staffs.looks like the family hotel.
productive and fun work place
Team Member (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 11, 2015
my first job, from Dubai i got my sushi training from a Japanese chef. it was pretty busy company in a normal day more than 880,00 meals were produced
producing about 70,000 meals daily
store assistant/receiver (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 9, 2015
it's always hectic and busy, receiving of fresh, dry, dairy and frozen items from suppliers. allocating to the appropriate storage room.
Nonstop
Costumer Care Representative (Current Employee), DubaiJuly 9, 2015
I wowrk nonstop as a Customer Care Representative but I do love my job.
I learned plenty not only about the country but also about the job itself and the customer care role.
A Great organisation to work with
Sec. Coord-Fraud Prevention & Investigations (Current Employee), Dubai Airport FreeZoneJuly 9, 2015
Its a great platform to learn and explore about a big organisation. Busy but challenging days that keep you explore and help you in decision making
a nice work place
emirates flight catering (Current Employee), united arab emiratesJuly 6, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: long hours
i have a nice work place and i am sous chef there. great kitchen equipments, i love the people around. i learned many things from my executive chef he was a nice guy. the more days i stay there the more learnings i earned. now i am confident to handle big kitchen or restaurant.
there's a room to take a short nap since I drive for long hours with my boss
HEAVY DUTY DRIVER (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 6, 2015
Pros: travel allowance, gas allowance and over time fee
Cons: working on weekends, travelling long hours
*hectic schedule
*to be punctual and professional
*awesome management
*very friendly and helpful
*none
*finishing my day productively

1 2 3 4 5

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos