The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work with exposure to latest technologies.
Technical Engineer - Senior DBA (Current Employee), DubaiJune 23, 2015
Database Administration with Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL technologies in UNIX and WINDOWS servers.
Implementation of High Availability solutions.
Project Planning, Designing, Implementation and Support
Surprising, new challenges and colleagues on daily basis
Senior Flight Attendant (Current Employee), DubaiJune 23, 2015
Pros: overall package, salary and bonuses
Cons: long hours, time differences, jetlag
There is never a typical day at work, as my work environment is very dynamic. I have a service sequence and guidance that me and my colleagues follow, however great situational awareness is required at all times.
Starting from destinations that are always different we continue to most of colleagues that are always new. As a manager in such environment it is extremely challenging to adapt your leadership approach to different teams. Thankfully training and experience prove to be a good base to successful outcomes of different team related tasks.
The hardest part of the job so far I could say is the flying, coming with all difficulties for the body, sleeping patterns and time differences.
And of course the most enjoyable part of the job is the traveling and exposing yourself to different cultures, cusines and art. Finding and creating lasting friendships and relationships isn't always easy but very fruitful given the diversity of people met along the way.
Productive and challenging workplace in cosmopolitan environment with Entertainment Room (Billiard, Ping Pong table, PS3)
Sr. Customer Service (Former Employee), DubaiJune 21, 2015
Pros: Discounted Tickets
Cons: Shifts
I use to working as Senior Customer Service at Emirates airline as ambassador of the brand dealing with all kind of customer s in cosmopolitan environment providing high level of quality of selling the brand and exceeding customer expectations. The role honed my team-working and customer service skills, increasing my ability to work accurately under pressure. Prior to this, I worked as Human resource Officer, I attended to employers needs, advising them on products and the way of working as one in team to develop the organization. I also supervised some other employers, handled complaints and coordinated promotions. The role helped hone mu communication and interpersonal skills, increasing my ability to handle difficult customers with problem solving skills
Fun workplace with lots of responsibilities
"Accounts Assistant" (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJune 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits are good and got to learn a lot every single day.
Cons: Career growth is limited after a period of time.
The day usually starts with reviewing if the job responsibilities assigned to me are going on schedule, as time management was crucial.
I learned that keeping a task pending till the next day was not always the best decision as the next day came with a new set of tasks and responsibilities.
The top management is committed to training and development of staff and are heavily invested in the individual's development.
Co-workers are very adjustable, cooperative and understanding.
The hardest part of my job is dealing with uncomfortable situations like dealing with a difficult agent.
The most enjoyable part of working with emirates is the work environment.
PRODUCTIVE, HARDWORKING, CAN GET SETTLED IN ANY ENVIORMENT.
Role as Customer Sales and Service Agent (Current Employee), MUMBAIJune 16, 2015
THE LIFE AT EMIRATES WAS REALLY HECTIC...THERE WERE SO MANY SHIFTS SO CUDNT COPE UP WITH TH SAME.
I ALWAYS WANTED A PLATFORM TO GO FURTHER.
EMIRATES GAVE ME A PLATFORM AND NOW HERE I AM APPLYING FOR A JOB IN UK.
The Culture is Unique and Different
Crew Scheduling Officer (Former Employee), Dubai Airport, DUJune 14, 2015
Pros: Cosmopolitan
While the Emirates Group has a unique culture different to others, the benefits provided are minimal.

Its Cosmopolitan society, has helped me understand different cultures and has increased my people's skills.
Very Big company with a diversified culture
Customer Service and Sales Agent (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 8, 2015
Pros: No tax deductions
Cons: Language barriers at times
The company itself is efficient and pro employee. They employed people of different cultures and background that is why you not only learned about your job but you learned about each other as well.
learning atmosphere and very responsible job
Airport service agent (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJune 7, 2015
Pros: yes we get staff meal benefits
Cons: 10 to 12 hours shift patterns
at times its a heavy load with flights as Dubai is a main hub of tourist to visit here.
i learn things on daily bases as every situation is different
very helpful staff
the most enjoyable part is meeting different nationality's and listening to there good feed backs and even bad :) its a happening place everyday
Cabin Crew
Emirates- Crew (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 4, 2015
Amazing Experience! First time I get into an aircraft surrounded with amazing friends that started their aviation Careers with me.
one of best place to work
Ground Dispatchers (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJune 3, 2015
Pros: free travelling on all airlines of world
Cons: 12 hrs shift s
its a 8 to 12 hours day r night shift where i have to work in 24 hr shift pattern. i have learned a lot of professional courses about avations safety and security Dangerous Good transported by Air and passenger services courses i have learnt about customer services where i become resilient for different situations. our managements is well informed about the employee needs like tranning and groomings. the collegues are nice and well manared where we can discuss professional works problems.
the heardest part of job is tackling the weather working in 45 to 49 degree tempratures,
enjoy working having fun and travelling around the world.
Set producer
DJ and Mix Engineer (Current Employee), OxfordMay 28, 2015
Pros: Looks good on the CV and personal gain.
Cons: No pay, large DAW job.
I was very much left to my own devices to be creative and make the decisions on the music that was used during each set. The job is extremely enjoyable however, can be quite tedious at times. All mixes were produced on DAW as opposed to vinyl or CDJ due to request from Emirates. In doing this, i have gained a vast knowledge on 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s Disco and House music. All mixes had a set deadline that was always met with good time and quality. When doing these mixes a host was also brought in to do voice over. I recorded all vocals and done all post aspects of each mix including advertisements. Lastly, I had to communicate with Energy Groove UK (Radio) as they were the sponsors for this project.
Productive Company
Senior Flight Stewardess (Current Employee), DubaiMay 27, 2015
Great cosmopolitan working environment. Stressful job but can be fun sometimes.

The management does not give enough reorganization and incentives to staff to motive them. Instead, increasing working hours and stress from the management demotivate staff to go to work. The staff resigning ratio has reached a historic high currently.
interesting and fun work place
Lounge Attendant/ Waitress (Current Employee), airport serviceMay 27, 2015
Pros: free accommodation, food and transpo.
working at the airport is one of the most interesting job i've ever experience and yet at the same time a little too difficult. what makes this interesting is when you interact with different kinds of people, with different beliefs, language, culture, creed and still you get surprise when you really can make a connection with them. and it gets difficult when you cant handle them well or you missed communicated them.
shift pattern duty nice travel benefit
AIRPORT SERVICES AGENT (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 26, 2015
good for travel beneficial ,easily to travel around the world.but u have to work different shift duties compare with office job.
produtive and work place fun
LAUNDRY COORDINATOR (Current Employee), dubaiMay 24, 2015
To secure a challenging position in a prestigious organization in order to continue my career in a dedicated service industry and to perform to the best of my ability and also strives towards achieving the quality standards, policies and procedures of the company. To get hands on more experience, acquire knowledge and contribute constrictively towards the organization by strengthening, developing, and recognizes individuals potentials and values as well.
productive and fun working place with traveling advantage
CC.05 senior steward (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 23, 2015
Pros: Good sallery / good benefits / traveling
Cons: Long hours / jet lag
Typical day at work: managing the cabin making sure that the service is conducted according to the company standerds and making sure that the customer enjoys his flight experience and go beyond expectation.

What i have learned: i have gained the ability to deal with different type of a different environment.
very high demand job with lots of traveling more than 80 hours per month
Flight attendant (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMay 21, 2015
different country every day, helping people through out their travels, get to work with different cultures and languages , didn't have a chance to work with management much as mainly I didn't report to anybody .
Different co-workers everyday that made it is fun and different , the hard part was being on plane for long hours but it was exciting as I knew I am getting into different city overtime.
dubai
General Assistant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 20, 2015
Pros: breakfast and lunch in company
Cons: one hour break in every day
the company management is very nice and i learn a world level cutting style and lean food and hygiene course and very friendly environment and team work
Multi cultural work place that encourages diversity and unity of purpose
Cargo Handling Assistant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 19, 2015
Pros: enough off days i.e off duty every two days.
Progressive and learning environment,look forward to work as a result of having fun and being able to express my creative talents with workmates. Hardest part of the job will be standing up for a whole 12 hour shift but again i needed the exercise, i got used to it.
Excellent company
Temporary assignment (Former Employee), Terminal 1 - airside basedMay 15, 2015
Pros: to gain aircraft knowledge
Cons: temporary position
I really enjoyed working at the airport environment, very busy at all times. So many things to learn about the aircrafts as got an opportunity to work in the engineering department. I enjoyed my visits going to the aircraft with the company engineers and got to extend my knowledge of the parts and etc for the aircraft and what equipment they use to load and start the aircraft, very exciting position.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos