The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Working patterns
Line Pilot (Current Employee) –  Dubai UAE7 December 2016
Very long duty days, great interaction with different nationalities difficult management good atmosphere unbalance between job and family worldwide network
fun place to work,having the chance to meet too many celebrities
Waitress/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Dubai Airport7 December 2016
Our company is a greet place to work and everyone i worked with was amazing. We had the chance to met too many personalities,from artists to politicians and some other well known people since i am working in the airport
Pros
free meals and accomodation
Cons
long hours of standing
Amazing Multicultural Environment to work in...
Customer Service & Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Geneva7 December 2016
Every day got new challenges, so you keep learning new skills.
I had to coordinate and monitor Day to day Operations, managing Flight Disruptions and ensuring Customer Service Excellence and commercial interest protection.
Great employee benefits
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Dubai6 December 2016
Excellent benefits and concessional travel
Competitive annual leave
Training
Limited career progression
Minimal Reward and recognition
Minimal salary increments
Job security
Pros
Working hours 07.00am to 3., 30pm (Family Friendly
Cons
Limited career progression, reward and recognition
Honour to be a part of renowned airline ..
Customer sales and service agent (Current Employee) –  Mumbai6 December 2016
I love the fact that I am currently working with the worlds one of the best airline . I started my career by joining an airline industry . when I joined air deccan as a ground staff as customer service agent it felt like my dream came true of being a part of an airline industry .. Gradually with kingfisher I was privileged to work with one of the posh airline and got to learn more about airport handling process ... I got promoted as a team leader where I learned to work in pressure and accept all challenging duties at check in counter and boarding gate.. And then finally I am with one of the worlds best airline emirates .. Its truely an honour .. It is just that I am working in a call centre and sometimes it becomes typical taking only calls ... I would like to come back to airport and would like to join as ground staff with a better growth in terms of salary and designation or would like to also take up a job as a cabin crew .. Looking forward to grow in my professional career with the help of indeed ..
Pros
Company transportation and salary
Cons
Monotonus by taking only calls
Excellent.
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  U.A.E, dubai23 November 2016
Never a boring or dull moment.
An eye opener.
Everyone from all parts of the world joining you and making a flight a personalised and safe.
productive and professional workplace
Emirates Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Al Karama23 November 2016
I love my job as a cabin crew because it gives me great chances to travel and learn from different people from the world.
I have learnt about non-judgement about anyone, respect, teamwork, sympathy and patience at work.
My co-workers are from all different walls of the world.
The hardest part of the job is that we live in different time zones all the time.
The most enjoyable of the job is to see the whole world.
Pros
Free accommodation, allowances
Cons
working time
Awesome Work Perks
Assistant HR Recruiter & HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dubai22 November 2016
- Great Team to Work With
- Awesome Work Perks
- Great Courses Offered to Employees Via Training Team
- Good Management
- Being Able To Fly Around The World On Staff Deals :)
Loved the ticket auditing job
Rapid Operator in Sales Dept (Former Employee) –  Dubai19 November 2016
Includes Capturing of Sales Transactions by referring sales reports, received by different agents. Good team player handling queries.
Knowledge of Basic ticketing fundamentals &Pax tariff rules.
Sufficient knowledge of Airline Accounting procedures.
Given training to new staff, regarding accounting procedure on rapid operating system.
Pros
no comments
Cons
no comments
Worked in the customer service field for 7 years.
customer sales and service agent (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra17 November 2016
I Love assisting customers with their travel itinerary provide them with a right resolution . Learn to come across different cases what customers require help from a customer service agent.
I have learned a lot with regards to the travel industry with different types of training's , scoring a distinction where I got an appreciation of the Manager which definitely makes us feel motivated.

The most enjoyable part of our work is it has always taught me to learn something new and by getting appreciated for the work eventhough when we face a lot of pressure we always get a lot of support from the management.
Good company with great perks
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai15 November 2016
As such the Emirates group is a great company to work for but the group's IT department (EGIT) needs substantial overhaul in-terms of management and HR policies. Most of the employees are low on morale and need to constantly motivate themselves on a daily basis.
Pay is good and the perks offered are great but that's about it!
Pros
Perks
Cons
Management culture
Excellent work environment
Operations Employee (Former Employee) –  Dubai15 November 2016
Great work ethic of every employee working for Emirates and management strives to achieve efficiency through motivation and great benefits packages. All round great environment in which to work.
Pros
Great benefits packages
Cons
Tiring work
Emirates Group
Senior Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai14 November 2016
A company with an excellent foundation for new joiners and, a company that consistently trains there team members irrespective of position. A wide multicultural team that you can learn from and understand different cultures. A team that worked together as one unit.
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
career path
Place of Innovation
Cargo Assistant - Interline ITT (Former Employee) –  Dubai13 November 2016
Working with Emirates Airlines was like improving your self to the ultimate excellence and also getting to know the process in and out with different opportunities.
Pros
Bonus
All Staff are professionals
Lounge Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dubai International Airport10 November 2016
i've been working in Emirates Business Class & First Class lounge and also in Marhaba under by DNATA..All staff are professionals and very efficient.Can lead you to be a good employee for the training's and knowledge they given based on the company standards by proving satisfaction to their Clients.
Pros
Comfortable Acoomodation, Safe working environtment, health insurance, Free Food on duty
Cons
N/A
Fun workplace
Emirates Airlines Chauffers (Former Employee) –  Dubai5 November 2016
The coworkers are very good.
Accommodation and food of companies are very good.
Management is very good.
Provide extra activities by company.
Pros
Free fun activities
solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Dubai3 November 2016
The Emirates Group company, EGIT is good place to work. A very good place to learn the airlines and airport services industry.
Airport Supervisor/ Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai2 November 2016
This job requires attention to details, with time comes experience and you learn to read people, they come and go in the airport and u alredy know if they need help for directions or they are lost , we had 16 flights a day multiply with 300 pasangers and 3 min per person . You have to be focus and calm ,know form before what are the numbers ,do them and be one step ahead.
Responsible in providing quality service to the guest is my best.
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee) –  Dubai Airport31 October 2016
When it comes to work I was assuring a overlooking smooth operations of an outlet, a restaurant or a lounge.Ensuring follow up of the Standard Operating Procedure and holding regular team meetings for a effective communication.What I've learned towards works are enhancing my knowledge and skills in developing to be appropriate, values towards my co-workers/ colleagues and attitude upon handling customer service, feedback in any inquiries greater opportunities establishing guest satisfaction and a personal growth and stability.
Mind opening Experience
Flight Attendant- Business Class Cabin (Current Employee) –  Dubai30 October 2016
Working as a Cabin Crew for Emirates, has been a great experience. This career allowed me to explore what the world has to offer & meeting people from various nationalities.

4.2