The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and fun working place with traveling advantage
CC.05 senior steward (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 23, 2015
Pros: Good sallery / good benefits / traveling
Cons: Long hours / jet lag
Typical day at work: managing the cabin making sure that the service is conducted according to the company standerds and making sure that the customer enjoys his flight experience and go beyond expectation.

What i have learned: i have gained the ability to deal with different type of a different environment.
very high demand job with lots of traveling more than 80 hours per month
Flight attendant (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMay 21, 2015
different country every day, helping people through out their travels, get to work with different cultures and languages , didn't have a chance to work with management much as mainly I didn't report to anybody .
Different co-workers everyday that made it is fun and different , the hard part was being on plane for long hours but it was exciting as I knew I am getting into different city overtime.
dubai
General Assistant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 20, 2015
Pros: breakfast and lunch in company
Cons: one hour break in every day
the company management is very nice and i learn a world level cutting style and lean food and hygiene course and very friendly environment and team work
Multi cultural work place that encourages diversity and unity of purpose
Cargo Handling Assistant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 19, 2015
Pros: enough off days i.e off duty every two days.
Progressive and learning environment,look forward to work as a result of having fun and being able to express my creative talents with workmates. Hardest part of the job will be standing up for a whole 12 hour shift but again i needed the exercise, i got used to it.
Excellent company
Temporary assignment (Former Employee), Terminal 1 - airside basedMay 15, 2015
Pros: to gain aircraft knowledge
Cons: temporary position
I really enjoyed working at the airport environment, very busy at all times. So many things to learn about the aircrafts as got an opportunity to work in the engineering department. I enjoyed my visits going to the aircraft with the company engineers and got to extend my knowledge of the parts and etc for the aircraft and what equipment they use to load and start the aircraft, very exciting position.
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee), Jebel Ali DubaiMay 10, 2015
The contract I have sign is far different from what is really happening now :( Overtime payment is not reasonble. I was so sa about it. That is why I need a job that will surely be competitive because I will giving my full pledge if they know how to handle their people.
Catering Assistant (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMay 9, 2015
in work everyday we have an allocation area. My supervisor allocated me indifferent area. I learned how to put the trays in the trolley, learn how to make the special meals, i learned about the importance of food hygiene.
Different experience of work
Senior Support Services Administrator (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 9, 2015
Shift based work
an overall different experience with airline industry.
Working closely with vendors, suppliers, junior staff and airline customers.
Working in EKFC is very challenging and fun,you will meet different guest all over the globe,your communication skills will be develop.
waiter (Current Employee), Dubai, Al QouzMay 7, 2015
Pros: Free foods, free transportation, free accomodation, free vacation ticket.plus monthly increment
As a waiter we must be familiar with the logistics of the airport and remain up to date with changes or issues,we clean agreed designated areas, in accordance with laid-down procedures, morning/evening routines and hygiene requirement,we set tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair,we ensure stations are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, napkins or other, be they food or equipment.we take orders from customers and ensure these are placed on the computer correctly.we must be totally familiar with the composition of all menu items,we serve food and beverages in accordance with laid-down standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner.we clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or drink with an acceptable balance between speed, yet allowing customers to finish their meal without feeling rushed,we ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the establishment.And in any case of guest complaints we report to the manager on duty.I have learned the value of being flexible in any areas of operation,even the guest is complaining you need to have presence of mind to fix the problem.Working with my co-workers is fun,its a multi cultural world so we need to be aware of each values and ethics for us to have a harmonious relationship.Its fun having new friends in different part of the world ,so its a nice opportunity to develop ones self.
productive
Senior Flight Stewardess (Current Employee), dubaiMay 6, 2015
Pros: Satisfaction
Cons: shift work
Love the idea of travel, meeting new people and travelling to new destinations. Safety and security is primary, customer care is important too
profational
Supervisor Airport Services (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 5, 2015
Pros: long hours, bad shifts
Cons: not good salary
as a part of a group it is good to be as one for a good experience that I have .
this one of the large company have a good secured job , working with staff make me give all what I have to precede to our goals .
Ensuring the highest level of service is achieved.
Senior Flight Stewardess (Current Employee), Dubai.May 5, 2015
Pros: Travel Benefits, Accomodation Benefits, Meal Allowances.
Cons: Night Shifts.
Managing, guiding and coaching my multi national team, helps me understand better different personalities, characters and cultures.

Gaining feedback from my customers is essential on day to day basis. This not only helps me to grow as a leader, but also forward the information to the Company to improve its Products and Services. This also helps the Company to always be ahead of competitors.

Dealing with medical cases, from a simple fainting to a suspected heart attack has made me stronger as a person, and helped me deal with working under pressure in a calm and professional manner.

Wether a customer complaint is about an IFE or seat malfunction, delays or service shortfall, it is my job to ensure that, me and my team, ensure that all customers leave the aircraft with a smile. This is done by effective communication, problem solving, using on board resources and thinking outside the box.
Productive,career growth and manageable working conditions
Customer Services Agent (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMay 4, 2015
Pros: free lunch coupons, great shift pattern
everyday is a new challenge yet exciting and full of learning experiences with the support of our leaders.great team mates who are supportive.we have the opportunity to travel the world at a better price.
cultural balance, wonderful benefits, friendly colleagues
Assistant cabin crew (Former Employee), DubaiMay 1, 2015
Pros: great travel benefits..:-)
Cons: missing close ones while at work
a typical day at work, FUN, I learnt hardwork and focus at work will always bear good fruit, understanding management ,friendly supportive co-workers, hardest part when i was working there was missing my family while i was away working, and the most enjoyable was TRAVELLING to different cities
Great organization
Senior Business Development Executive (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 27, 2015
Pros: Progressive
Cons: NA
Liked working here. Good place to work.
Career advancement is high and internal candidates are given opportunities to grow.
High motivation factor. Employee wellness is high
A stable company to work on to
In-flight Cabin Crew (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 26, 2015
Such an honor to be part of one of the leading airlines company for a couple of years and it was indeed a joy! I love working with them.
Prestigious and responsible field.
Senior airport agent (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 21, 2015
Pros: Self development, meeting new people, career opportunities.
Extremely busy working area at the airport. Dealing various level of customers, including VIP and VVIP, delegates, groups, families, individuals. Highly qualified and world known management team and collegues. While on duty must be focused and updated, friendly and well mannered, fast and attentive, positive and energetic, supportive and creative. Most enjoyable is meeting new people every day.
Working for present company
Finance / Credit Reviewer (Current Employee), Dubai, DUApril 21, 2015
Pros: Travel benefits - discounted tickets
Cons: Low employee morale
Good co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that there is no scope for individual decision making. The is low morale amongst staff. The hardest part of the job is that there is no employee satisfaction
More fun & excitement
Operation Assistant (E.R.P) (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 20, 2015
Pros: free meal
Before I'm working in the production section and in times come I was promoted as ERP assistant, working in emirates is more fun and excitement because there a lot of people there, management is ok also.
emirates are a comany to travel and enjoy all benefits see the world but just for fun not career orientated
cabin crew (Former Employee), dubai uaeApril 20, 2015
Pros: worldly gain knowledge history experience alot
Cons: in pressurized air in an aircraft for a long time dry skin get sick
flying to LA
boarding
greeting customers service providing all the services we have available on board making people feel safe and happy
talking and building a happy atmosphere
learnt about different places to visit different culture personalities history about a place you visit
positive happy colleges very motivating people organized honest pro active people
dealing with negative people
traveling the world learning something new every day I love a challenge love learning new things about people and the world

1 2 3 4 5

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos