The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
working is more fun
Head Waiter (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 21, 2015
I find my self more enjoyable and happy every time i started to work in my shift. I like working with different nations and different cultures as well.. i enjoy a lot working as a team, helping each other when its busy in order to have smooth and exciting operations.. i love serving my guest to make them satisfied with there convenience as well as there needs once they enter in our hotel premmisses. I've learned different kinds of services, cocktails, wines as well as there grapes varities, vintage, country of origins which is very important things to remember when representing and serving wines to the guest.. the hardest part of the job is when we are lack of staff, but i already get use to that by simply be flexible and know how to use multi-tasking. The most enjoyable part of our job is when we successfully do our jobs without any guest complaints...and have some party with our co employees...
different airlines and rules
customer service agent (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: discounted tickets
i really liked my job because i liked working with people from different countries. the only hard part about this job it was the shifts that i use to work in. it was very hard to work in shifts and i was unable to take care of my family.
Fun at workplace
Senior Customer Services Agent (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: free tickets
Cons: long hours
I was recruited by local agent in Srilanka to work for the Airline

I have learned to work as a supervisor at Dubai International Airport.
all of the functions at an Airport.

Management was good and well organised.
My co-workers were very supportive and all of them worked as a team.The hardest part of the job is when the flights get delayed the staff has to stay back till its departure and its tiring.

Good part is free tickets to travel and annual functions
productive and satisfied work place
Senior Airport Services Agent (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 13, 2015
May days is starting with the hand over which is given from my team who is changing the shift, checking the emails and planning the day accordingly, arrival timings if we have any delay or special situations, handling all the passengers who are in transit and ones who need assistance, missed the planes and re-bookings and payments. Every day at work i learned something new, how to treat critical situations, different type of people and nationalities, social classes. How to be in stressful situations when people are angry, i think is the hardest part of the job. But they need help, all is about knowing your job very well and be a support for then giving the best options.
Enjoyable part of the job is when the problem is solved and our customers are leaving the office satisfied and all the team worked hard to manage the critical situations, when we as a team touch on time performance.
Proadactive and busy work place
food safety officer (Current Employee), Dubai,February 10, 2015
working with a good pro active tame and sportive management. learned how to handle the busy hours in a smooth way and god diction making.
problem solving.
Senior Flight Steward (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 9, 2015
I learned to manage the cabin crew when conflict with customer occurred.
identify each customer's needs in 3 different cabins and be personal with them.
share information about the job and company with colleagues and help them to achieve their goals on a daily basis.
Going to a different destination every time and learn new traditions and enjoy a new meal.
Pressured work
SkyCargo-Senior cargo handling Assistant (Current Employee), DubaiFebruary 9, 2015
Working in EK group is fulfiliing but it is pressured and long hours of work, different nationalites and cultures in EK group bring the best of us cause there is a sense of competition among ourselves.
nice
Airport Services Supervisor (Former Employee), CairoFebruary 9, 2015
Every time i see an aircraft landing or taking off, I keep on breathing.
loved the Aircrafts, the service,people..
Staff were very friendly
About my current JOB
Consultant through CSC India (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: architecture
Cons: long hours
Current JOB thought new things to build enhanced error free web and windows applications.

New technology informatica 9.6.1
Process related
Mentor new joiners in team
Accepting new requirements close to the production release
Each and every face of project life cycle
Amazing Job
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), duaiFebruary 8, 2015
Cabin crew members are highly professional and well trained in all aspects of in-flight services safety, service first aid and passenger handling skills. They ensure excellent quality service and customer care is delivered to every passenger on every flight, through a caring, courteous and considerate manner, so that customers are delighted and influenced to travel with us again.
Challenging work environment.
Commercial pilot (Former Employee), Dubai, U.A.E.February 6, 2015
Operations were worldwide, flying with a very diverse group of individuals many times under difficult conditions. Expat relationships were very valuable.
My hobby and my passion
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: loving every single part of it
Cons: its more a hobby than a job
My blog is my way to stay in touch with what I love the most-fashion. I write my blog whenever I find time and whenever I feel I have something to say. I also have an instagram profile for my fashion collection , where I have about 1000 followers, and I love the fact that people like my designs and my creations.
Productive and excellent team members
Flight Crew Licensing Coordinator (Former Employee), Dubai, EGHQFebruary 4, 2015
Dealing with honest co-workers who are always there for each other. Coordinating with the authority and meeting the deadlines. Maintaining a cordial relationship with both the internal and external customers.
EMIRATES AIRLINES.
Accounts Assistant / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), DubaiFebruary 3, 2015
Dubai based Emirates is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world and has received more than 400 international awards for excellence since its launch in 1985. Emirates now takes you to over 100 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, the Far East, Africa, Asia, Australasia and North America.
workplace made me stressfull
Senior Airport Service Agent (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 1, 2015
Communication skills, facing and solving problems,
work under pressure, multi-tasking, team job.
the best benefits are travel.
nice place to work
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), DubaiJanuary 29, 2015
working for a leading airline can advance your career and get you in the top of the game while applying for other companies , being a part of that time in the past gained me a lot of experience and skills devolopment
Challenging & Diverse
Material Provisioner (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 27, 2015
Emirates Airlines is one of the top 10 airlines in the world. Working for Emirates feels great. Being a provisioner my activities consist of purchasing, planning & inventory managment. It is like an ocean where every day is a new learning experience with lots of challenges. Emirates taught me to be bold & brave to face any type of unexpected challenges. I was part of a team of diverse background and working professionals with more than 20 years of experience in the field. I respect all my team members for their tremendous support. The hardest part of the job is to plan & procure parts within the bugdet approved by the management. The best part of the job is to know you work has been appreciated by your management & team that 'You have done your job well'.
Great place to be
Senior Customer Services Agentd (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 24, 2015
Can be very difficult. Cultures are very diverse and life is very expensive
Fun work place
Airline check in (Former Employee), Edinburgh, SCTJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
My review is the Edinburgh Airport Emirates airline check in and it's what the air cabin crew and flight attendants like to become. But I'm also writing to become a air cabin crew as this would be my first time as those people who would like to train me.
Life is a journey so ride it!
Senior Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 17, 2015
"It is never too late to be what you might have been"-George Eliot

A typical day at work means punctuality, professional image and lots of PR.It has indeed been a rewarding journey with Emirates managing cross cultural teams however the hardest part of the job is the physically laborious tasks and erratic work schedule. Travelling to new destinations,understanding new cultures and meeting individuals of different backgrounds gives a different perspective of life as such. However, I am now ready to face another challenge in my career teamed with my wealth of experience and sound academic background . Hence, my job search begins with Indeed!

1 2 3 4 5

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos