The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Working with all sectors of the company
Administrative assistant (Former Employee), Lisbon, PortugalMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Watching the shows (for free)
Cons: Not really a cons
Had to manage overall organization, doing administrative work, dealing with co-workers, customers, city halls and all organization providers to ensure the events (classical shows) would role without any issues. I was working side a side with the director and the Maestro. It was very enjoyable to see work done and the shows being a success
The Emirates Group
Operational grade - Senior Flight Steward (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Tax free salary
Working within the Emirates Group is a sure start to success. With the company having the ability to push themselves and their workforce, the only way is up!

I progressed very quickly up the career ladder within the company. I was provided with the tools and equipment needed to excel, along with many learning resources and I found that having the avenue to succeed influenced my success.
responsibilities
Customer service (Former Employee), dubai airportMarch 29, 2015
Cons: 12
 Meet and greet passengers in a respectable manner.
 Provide information to passengers concerning their respective check in area.
 Assist arrival passengers in the baggage claim area.
 Provide assistance and information to individuals meeting arrival passengers.
 Meet and greet the customers in a respectable manner.
 Assisting customers with check in.
 Escorting the passengers to the boarding gate.
 Pre boarding assistance.
nice work place
SITE ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION) (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZMarch 24, 2015
Being an instrumentation engineer,i gained all my experience while working with Galfar engineering and contracting WLL emirates,an oil and gas company.
Reputed place /Gained alot of experience.Thanks
Senior Briefing Co-ordinator (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 24, 2015
Currently I interact with loads of people of different nationalities ...Its fun and get to learn a lot. I have learnt and grown a lot in my professional life to the person I am shaped into currently. Thanks to all my experience. Thanks to Emirates...
Job highlights
Finance Manager -Cargo Division (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 18, 2015
Fantastic organization to work with and specifically for me, its the absolute independence I received from the management at work.
From a career standpoint, I have gained a lot of experience and definitely gives immense confidence to work in any corporate organization.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversified nature of work as well as the multi cultural environment .
great
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 15, 2015
it was a great opportunity for me. you learn things that you cannot in the school and I storngly suggest every one to try this!
Emirates flight Catering
Team Member (Store Assistant) (Current Employee), Company AccommodationMarch 13, 2015
Pros: good work place
Cons: lots of workers, we couldn't prove ourself
my company rendering service to Emirates airlines, so I got a opportunity to work with emirates. here company provides best facilities and good work place for us to polish our skills and gains experiences.
Room for moving up and getting promotions with many benefits
Cabin crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 11, 2015
My job as a cabin crew involves dealing with customers, different people, colleagues, cultures, religions, and backgrounds every day. My typical day consisted of delivery the best customer service while ensuring safety, security and a comfortable environment. The management and co workers changed a lot, but always consistent and always followed the standards. The hardest part of the job was the long hours, and jet lag. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling the world and exploring different cultures.
i learned and i gained knowledge but the management here is not
Waitress (Former Employee), dubaiMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free lunch
i enjoyed everyday when im with my colleagues, in busy period we are very flexible they are very helpful. TEAMWORK this is what i learned. the problem is our management this is very hard they don't listen to the colleague even its a very important matter. they don't care about you, the thing here is only the NAME "EMIRATES" but we are under them, all is low even our health insurance we are the one whose paying.
A VERY PRODUCTIVE AND STANDARD COMPANY
CATERING STAFF/ QA ON LINE (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 3, 2015
Pros: im flexible
Cons: 12 hours with overtime
A VERY STANDARD COMPANY IN TERMS OF QUALITY OF THE MEALS, THE PROPER TEMPERATURE OF THE MEALS,HOUSEKEEPING ETC.I LOVE DISHING THE FOOD IN A PROPER WEIGHT.THE MANAGEMENT ARE GOOD.IM HAPPY DOING MY JOB WITH MY CO-WORKERS.ITS VERY NICE FEELING WHEN YOU ARE GOOD TO EVERYONE.
Good Working Environment
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good work environment
Cons: less work force
It has been a fulfilling 3 years working Emirates. Lots of pending work to do in a day (which is constant since we are a food manufacturing company and operates 24/7) however, being with a good Boss and colleague, a day is happy and fulfilling.
Hardest part of a job is sometimes there are things that cannot be resolved on time due to uncontrollable circumstances. However, these taught me to persevere and become more resourceful.
working is more fun
Head Waiter (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 21, 2015
I find my self more enjoyable and happy every time i started to work in my shift. I like working with different nations and different cultures as well.. i enjoy a lot working as a team, helping each other when its busy in order to have smooth and exciting operations.. i love serving my guest to make them satisfied with there convenience as well as there needs once they enter in our hotel premmisses. I've learned different kinds of services, cocktails, wines as well as there grapes varities, vintage, country of origins which is very important things to remember when representing and serving wines to the guest.. the hardest part of the job is when we are lack of staff, but i already get use to that by simply be flexible and know how to use multi-tasking. The most enjoyable part of our job is when we successfully do our jobs without any guest complaints...and have some party with our co employees...
different airlines and rules
customer service agent (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: discounted tickets
i really liked my job because i liked working with people from different countries. the only hard part about this job it was the shifts that i use to work in. it was very hard to work in shifts and i was unable to take care of my family.
Fun at workplace
Senior Customer Services Agent (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: free tickets
Cons: long hours
I was recruited by local agent in Srilanka to work for the Airline

I have learned to work as a supervisor at Dubai International Airport.
all of the functions at an Airport.

Management was good and well organised.
My co-workers were very supportive and all of them worked as a team.The hardest part of the job is when the flights get delayed the staff has to stay back till its departure and its tiring.

Good part is free tickets to travel and annual functions
productive and satisfied work place
Senior Airport Services Agent (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 13, 2015
May days is starting with the hand over which is given from my team who is changing the shift, checking the emails and planning the day accordingly, arrival timings if we have any delay or special situations, handling all the passengers who are in transit and ones who need assistance, missed the planes and re-bookings and payments. Every day at work i learned something new, how to treat critical situations, different type of people and nationalities, social classes. How to be in stressful situations when people are angry, i think is the hardest part of the job. But they need help, all is about knowing your job very well and be a support for then giving the best options.
Enjoyable part of the job is when the problem is solved and our customers are leaving the office satisfied and all the team worked hard to manage the critical situations, when we as a team touch on time performance.
Proadactive and busy work place
food safety officer (Current Employee), Dubai,February 10, 2015
working with a good pro active tame and sportive management. learned how to handle the busy hours in a smooth way and god diction making.
problem solving.
Senior Flight Steward (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 9, 2015
I learned to manage the cabin crew when conflict with customer occurred.
identify each customer's needs in 3 different cabins and be personal with them.
share information about the job and company with colleagues and help them to achieve their goals on a daily basis.
Going to a different destination every time and learn new traditions and enjoy a new meal.
Pressured work
SkyCargo-Senior cargo handling Assistant (Current Employee), DubaiFebruary 9, 2015
Working in EK group is fulfiliing but it is pressured and long hours of work, different nationalites and cultures in EK group bring the best of us cause there is a sense of competition among ourselves.
nice
Airport Services Supervisor (Former Employee), CairoFebruary 9, 2015
Every time i see an aircraft landing or taking off, I keep on breathing.
loved the Aircrafts, the service,people..
Staff were very friendly

1 2 3 4 5

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos