The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Summary of work
Cargo customer service agent (Current Employee), HeathrowFebruary 8, 2016
Pros: big team, busy environment, different job functions
Cons: pre bookings which are time consuming
A typical day at work would be answering constant emails and trying to keep up with the pace, as well as carrying out individual job functions.

I have learned a lot about the cargo industry. I learned through actual experiences like carrying out certain tasks which require procedures which need to be adhered to.

I enjoy working with my colleagues who are of all different ages which is a good balance as you can learn a lot from others and their work experiences.
Productive and fun
Catering Assistant/Team Leader (Current Employee), DubaiFebruary 7, 2016
Pros: Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons: long hours of work
I work 12 hours everyday,I learned how hard to prepared flights for the passengers.I learned a lot from small things to big thing. My co worker were all good and very energetic, even we are all busy but still we have time to smile.The hardest part of my job is when the Christmas seasons come because we are all busy and no time for leave,but still we manage everything we do in our work.
excellent team work
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), DubaiFebruary 7, 2016
every day have a new experience in this role working with a different diversity of people wish make me capable of understand more and more the mentality and this will help in the future work and position for achieving the goal of the corporation that I will be working for
big an dproductive organisationj
Senior Cook (Current Employee), Dubai AirportFebruary 2, 2016
Pros: nice relaxing breaks
Cons: 12 hours shift
its great working here busy at the airport managing and dealing with so many nationalities. it gives a good training for all the small and big details.
Productive and informative workplace
Dubai as a Senior Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Dubai AirportFebruary 1, 2016
Pros: two days OFF
Cons: NO CONS
Provides a balance between work and life

Friendly co workers

Multi culture environment

A through knowledge of emirates airlines cabin crew process and procedure
Vast and Versatile multicultural staff
Cabin Supervisor (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 30, 2016
Pros: Great Travel Destinations
Cons: Long Hours, minimal rest periods
1) a typical day at work

Get up at 11pm to take off on a flight at 3 am to anywhere in the world, with very little sleep before. Work for long periods (8hours+).
Get 24hr Layovers to recover sleep, then flight back again.

2) what I learned

Social Survival Skills, Leadership Skills, worldly experience.

3) Management

The management, many where incredibly talented individuals, however some were incredibly difficult people who were only out to get you and set you up for failure rather than for success.

4) co-workers

Many talented individuals, sadly some where incredibly difficult people to work with, mainly due to cultural differences.

5) hardest part of the job

adjusting sleep patters, not getting enough sleep, incredibly exhausting emotional labour.

6) the most enjoyable part of the job

Travelling the world and learning about it's different cultures.
Learning about people and acquiring people skills.
fantastic opportunity
Cabin Crew (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 29, 2016
typical day at work would be serving the passengers and making sure that the service is up to standard meeting passenger expectations at all time. i learnt how to be patient as well as learnt to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
Productive and fun work place
Team Member/ Flight Preparation (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 27, 2016
It is a good company and they have a good management. Id learned a lot how to communicate some other person and to they know what is the different between our country. My enjoyable part of my job is for having a lot of friends and we have a team so we cannot feel hard that every moment of my duties.
A great work experience
Stewardess (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 24, 2016
Pros: Free travel
It is fun working with different kinds of people with different personalities as well as culture and background. Able to work and travel at the same time.
A day to day basis dealing with different people in the world.they come and go, so always give them a foods to remember.
Commis Chef (Current Employee), Dubai Airport, DUJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: Two Free meals per duty
Cons: 12 hours of duty
Dealing with different personality in a day to day basis is like cooking food in someone's kitchen.you need to give a dish that they will remember for long, it's because they only come once.
I learned a lot of thing,i learned how to swallow my own ego and other's as well in order to build a team in the kitchen. That's because teamwork is the key to success. About the management it was so fascinating having them. They will release the beast in you but also the best that you have,so you will grow as tough as an over-cooked meat. But the whole experience as a Commis Chef on that kitchen was memorable because i experienced working with different nationalities having different attitude,having different points of view.
open for new ideas and developmental process
Accounts Supervisor - finance and admin (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJanuary 19, 2016
working is always a pleasure and not pressure.
Any new ideas /view are considered and implemented.
Pre discussion are considered for any new process changes on impact before implementing.
productive
Team Member (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 18, 2016
Pros: free lunch/dinner, accommodation, transportation, free ticket every 2years
Cons: long hours of duty, hard to be promoted
*Busy whole day and standing for almost 12hrs.
*Multi-tasking,setting objective,work under pressure, making sandwiches and salad,
*management are quite good they listen to staff
*co-worker fun to work with them
*hardest part of job is being blame, standing the whole day, and when your trying to finish the work but still there is someone who's dragging the work not to finish.
*enjoying part of my job is when i get my salary, when i'm going in my camp and when we are having fun in work though its is busy just to release at the tiredness.
well infrastructered n well managed with opreations
Senior Cargo Assistant (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 18, 2016
company train u very welll, we get the experience of working with all International Airlines, Wonderful Management co-operating to the employees, NO hardest part till u are hardworking n Dedicated, Most enjoyable that u r working the company.
Most Challenging Job
Duty Officer (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 14, 2016
Pros: learn to work under pressure, team work
Cons: long timings
I enjoyed working. although we had to be full time on toes, but it was real fun to meet the challenge. We had to make sure that there is no delay to cater the food to the flight. Any delay from our end would be one of the reason for the flight delay which would cost the company delay penalty. Hence it was always a challenge to meet the dead line.
Amazing work environment
Lounge Attendant (Current Employee), Dubai International AirportJanuary 12, 2016
Pros: Transportation, accommodation and meal is provided by the company
Cons: A very hectic schedule in the airport, so you have to work for long hours. It's tiring but it's still a good experience though.
Working for Emirates is really a great experience knowing that it is one of the world's best airline. To be a part of the company's daily busy operation is really overwhelming and working with different people from different parts of the world is just a wonderful experience. I've learned a lot of things from Emirates, I learned how to manage my time, I learned how to get along with different people with different cultures and most of all, I became a better person and a productive employee.
Good corporate culture
IT Technician (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 11, 2016
Pros: Free airline tickets
Very good place to work.
Has lots of friends and enjoyed working in the Technical field.
Very fast paced and good team work.
Emirates is the fastest growing airline in the world
Aircraft Appearance Supervisor (Former Employee), Dubai Airport, DUJanuary 8, 2016
Emirates is the fastest growing airline in the world it was my pressure with working in Emirates.as we got lot of free tickets to fly over the world,
Productive and informative place
senior consultant (Current Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 7, 2016
Productive and informative place along with a cosmopolitan atmosphere where co workers are helpful and the managemnt is easy approachable
Food Safety Assistant (Former Employee), Dubai Airport, DUJanuary 4, 2016
Pros: Transportation and meals
Cons: long hours
Learning new things everyday which helps us in Future.Good Management Team.Co workers are Co operative and fun working with them. Good food facility and transportation.I got a opportunity to work with experienced staffs and got lot to learn.
Safe and secure workplace
Equipment operator (Former Employee), Dubai ,U.A.EJanuary 2, 2016
i was working at dubai inter national airport and working at dnata i have learned that safety is very important in an working environment.
it is important to follow safety rules . There is no compromise on safety. Everyone should follow safety rules.
Headquarters