The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
company near from the airport with a lot of employment service is good
Flight Preparation (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: tbreak
Cons: 30minutes
I have a checklist for the daily tasks that I made up myself,i wake up early to avoid late for my job what i've learned from my previous and present work i learned how to managed myself to discipline my time to communicate other people.My co workers i learned how to cooperate with them as long as the work is not yet finish i did not escape and then – more... the hardest part of my job when sometimes pick hours a lot of customer.but a lot of enjoyable because you will entertain a customer with a smile you can go with your friends.. – less
its not a fun place to work
assistant cook (Current Employee), dubaiSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunc, dinner and breakfast
Cons: long hours and sometimes no off
in typical day at work i just prepare meat orders because i work in a butchery area i.e poultry section
in this place i hav learned different types of meat,ways of cutting meat into different styles,ways of preserving the meat and also i have undergone hygien training.
the management of this place is not that good
i cop well with my co-workers because – more... they are friendly and helpfull
the hardest part of this job is when am forced to work sometimes 13 hours a day and sometimes also without off during the week
and the most enjoyable part of the job am still trying to figure out because i have never enjoyed my self. – less
Productive and Fun workplace with lot of Air travel benefits.
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: busy scheadules
Everyday was an unique opportunity to discover new this of the world, new cultures, new costumes.

I had the opportunity to work with over 100 different nationalities. This learnt – more... me how different cultures live and to respect different cultures beliefs and values.

I had a lot of enjoyable part to my job, from travelling the world to living in Dubai but I would have to say my most satisfying part was making a flight comfortable and enjoyable for our customers – less
minimum tension although non stop work
Senior Customer Sales & Service Agent (Former Employee), DubaiSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: airline ticket benefits
Cons: round the clock shifts
log in for your shift and answer calls nonstop for 8hrs 30mins, with 10/30/10 scheduled breaks in between...

working for an airline such as Emirates is advantage in everyway...having so many different nationalities/cultures working around lets you learn about them as well..and with many opportunities given to learn about other departments and to gain – more... our own knowledge there is always something new to learn / know about...

i guess your colleagues / management are your family away from home

answering calls nonstop, cos most of the days its a repeat of the previous day

its a MUST that we do our best to log OFF exactly 8.30hrs after our shift, and my works done:) – less
excellent airlines
Licensed Aircraft Engineer (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: benefits
The best airline I have worked so far
Very dynamic engineering team
very healthy management
safety working place and good food
Team member (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: long hours
When flights is full load we encounter a hectic time of work,i've learned to have a long patience and strong personality being with the different moods of people or different nationality as well.managements are good but ofcourse not deffinitely perfect.the hardest part of the job is when you assigned in the men's work wherein lifting more or less 10 – more... kg of those equipment and reflenishing all items the whole 12 hours of work and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you find yourself working hard the whole day and in the end of the duty you have a good place to take your rest (accomodation). – less
The Emirates Group, Dubai, UAE
Temporary Secretary (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: no perks for temporary staff
This was a temporary position - worked in different departments of Emirates Airlines and could not get permanent due to 9/11 as all employment was frozen.
Learning new cultures
CATERING ASSISTANT (INFLIGHT CATERING STORE) (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free tea break
Cons: short breaks
EKFC is a very big company talking of the size and output. With more than 5000 staff from several different nationalities and cultures.
Productive and Fun workplace
Business Analyst IT (Current Employee), dubaiSeptember 1, 2014
Productive and Fun workplace with lot of Air travel benefits.
Rewards hard working people
its niceto work here
WAITER (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 31, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 8 hours duty time
every day you can interact with people all over the world
learned how to handle different peoples coming from different culture,religion,life style.
our management is the biggest company accommodating many staff all over the world and managing well without any problems
fun to work with co workers
love to serve peoples.
Productive with a good work ethic. Very good training and personal improvement facilitation
Customer care service{waiter} (Current Employee), DubaiAugust 27, 2014
customer service
Business Class Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 26, 2014
Pros: house allowance and transportation
Cons: scheduals
-Multicultural working environment
-learned how to aproach, deal and build relationships with different cultures, prioritising, coping stress strategies, receive and transmit feedback
-young adults most of them on first job
-scheduals
-travelling
emirates flight catering
Assistant (Former Employee), dubaiAugust 23, 2014
Pros: 2 times food allowance
Cons: 8hours plus overtime
in charge in operating machine
preparing all the materials needed
inform the supervisor of equipment breakdown or adjustment required
packing&presenting the products to different flight
handover to cabin crew of variety airlines
work under any assigned urgent task or shift required by supervisor
ensure customer satisfaction at all time
Interesting, Busy, Never the same day twices..
Cabin Crew (First Class) (Former Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 21, 2014
Pros: travel benifits for family and friends.
Cons: being away from home.
I loved my job as Cabin Crew, I can safely say the no day is ever the same. Emirates gave me great opportunities to learn and develop while seeing the world. The training program provided by Emirates is fantastic... Safety, First Aid and Services.

I had the opportunity to work with over 100 different nationalities. This learnt me how different cultures – more... live and to respect different cultures beliefs and values.

I had a lot of enjoyable part to my job, from travelling the world to living in Dubai but I would have to say my most satisfying part was making a flight comfortable and enjoyable for our customers. – less
Productive and fun place
Senior Event Coordinator (Former Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 12, 2014
It was a real happening place. I loved working for the Emirates but only left as I relocated after marriage
but a great place to work for.
Productive and beneficial.
Cabin crew coordinator (Former Employee), NairobiAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work makes me get tired but prefer it than being idle.I learned how to work under pressure and how to overcome many challenges.Management work is challengeful though you learn alot especially how to handle different people from diverse backgrounds.
I enjoyed cordial relations with fellow teachers and the hardest part of my job was when – more... you assigned work to a fellow teacher but fails to accomplish doing it.
My enjoyable part is when the day ended with everything done as had been planned in the morning. – less
A very goog company
Programs manager (Former Employee), Dubai; United Arab EmiratesAugust 10, 2014
The company is one of the top airlines company. I worked with it for the period from Jan 2002 till June 2014. The offered me a secure job and good salary.
It is world brand company, we have good future & good enviroment
Storekeeper (Current Employee), Dubai Airport FreezoneAugust 6, 2014
Pros: yes, free breakfast time & lunche
Cons: comfortable working hours
Better future to me & up liftment in my careers. advance technique like equipment & software.
Emirates is a good carrier
Supervisor Airport Services (Current Employee), Islamabad , PakistanAugust 5, 2014
Emirates has a name in the aviation with its 225 Aircraft fleet including 55 A380's.
Stable company
Programmes Controller (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 30, 2014
The Emirates Group is an amazing organisation to work with. The job security is very high. Being with the Airline for the past 14 years I have experienced the amazing growth and am proud of the future plans they have.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos