French Immersion Teacher -- Toronto
The Education Academy - T.O.P, York Region, ON
Look for a CAREER than a job, here is the opportunity for you, dear potential colleague!
Who are we?
The Education Academy - T.O.P (Teachers LOVE Pupils) is a prestige education services provider for students from JK to grade 8. Our challenging curriculums in multi-languages, talent, and character training are designed to specifically meet the individual needs of each learner.
Our certified, enthusiastic teachers at the Academy strive to create highly interactive interesting school lessons and activities in which students feel successful and perform outstanding.
The Academy's excellent curriculum with French beginning in Junior Kindergarten, small class sizes, close communication with parents and the individual attention the Academy ensures are the deciding factors parents indicate why The Education Academy - T.O.P is the education choice for their child.
What will you help with?
- Assess and Identify children's' individual learning needs;
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations to increase language proficiency,
- Utilize Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) in lesson design, delivery and evaluation (training will be provided)
- Assign and correct homework,
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss progress results with students and parents.
- Apply character training strategies while delivering lessons
Who are we looking for?
The Education Academy seeks an exceptional candidate as French Teacher at our school starting ASAP. Classes are from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm on weekdays and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday.
If you love kids and love to teach, have a passion for working with children and have a dynamic, energetic and patience personality and the meet the requirements below, please apply for the position:
French Immersion Teacher: (part time, has the potential to be full time)
- Ontario Certified Teacher with 10+ yrs teaching primary, junior and/or senior French experience/or retired teacher
- Bachelor degree. Graduate of B. Ed. is preferred
- Native French speaker is an asset
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and think critically
What we offer
$30-60/hour based on experience and benefit package
(3 months probationary period)
Please send resumes (both in French and English) and cover letter with: 'Certified French Teacher' in subject heading. Thank you to all candidates for your interest.