How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley Furniture HomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfied customers who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented employees. Our employees are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience. Our employees make the difference!
With 12 stores located in Manitoba, Alberta and Saskatchewan we are proud to be one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies for over 10 years making us an elite member of the Platinum club. As the #1 retailer in North America and a 50 Best Managed company we have demonstrated that we have a successful past and a solid future. Plan your future with us!
We are currently looking for dynamic and result driven Sales Professionals who enjoy working independently and within a team for our Edmonton West store located at 18715 Stony Plain Rd NW.
As a Sales Professional in a store environment, you will be given the opportunities to grow and develop, to make an impact while working for a high performing organization. You are a solution finder who enjoys helping customers find the perfect furniture, appliance or bed to satisfy their own particular needs. Using your superior interpersonal skills, you are able to successfully convert customer opportunities into results.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills to uncover customers needs and assist them in purchasing the right solutions for their home;
- Draw on your selling skills to develop customer relationships as well as follow-up;
- Meet or exceed established goals, which include profitable sales volume, extended service plans and quality service goals.
- Demonstrate customer centricity at all times, staying with the customer from the beginning until they receive their merchandise ensuring that their overall experience is positive.
- Take pride in the appearance of the store and together with the store team ensure that the store is always neat, clean and well maintained.
- Visit the competition to understand their assortments, pricing and service models in order to effectively present the Ashley advantage to the customer.
- Take charge of your own development by participating in Professional Development programs as outlined by the Company.
Be part of our teams who are empowered to create exceptional customer experiences. We are inviting you to an exciting career at Ashley as a Sales Professional if you have the following skills and qualities we are seeking:
- Proven selling skills preferably with two years sales experience in a retail environment;
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills;
- Self-motivated and driven with a penchant for excellent customer service;
- Well-organized and ability to follow through;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs;
- Must be flexible to work days, evenings and weekends;
- Completion of High School Diploma; post secondary education preferred.
Ashley is committed to investing in our employees through world class training programs and a great work environment that solidify our position as an employer of choice. What do we offer?
- Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive base pay;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
Plan your Future with us!
Please apply online at http://www.ashleycareers.ca