We are one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies!
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances has created a strong reputation for great product assortments and providing home furnishing solutions to the Canadian consumer built on a foundation of service excellence. For 25 years Dufresne has continued to stand on our promise of “A Better Experience”.
With 11 stores in Ontario and Manitoba and plans for growth and expansion, Dufresne continues to place a high value on respect and integrity with our customers, our employees and our suppliers. Passionately focused on our customers, hard working and results oriented, we are proud to be one of “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” for over 10 years making us a an elite member of the Platinum club.
We are currently looking for dynamic and results driven Sales Professionals who enjoy working independently and within a team for our Nairn store located at 880 Nairn Ave, Winnipeg MB.
As a Sales Professional in a store environment, you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop and to make an impact while working for a high performing organization. You are a solution finder who enjoys helping customers find the perfect furniture, appliance or bed to satisfy their own particular needs. Using your superior interpersonal skills, you are able to successfully convert customer opportunities into results.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills to uncover customer’s needs and assist them in purchasing the right solutions for their home.
- Draw on your selling skills to develop customer relationships as well as follow-up.
- Meet or exceed established goals, which include profitable sales volume, extended service plans and quality service goals.
- Demonstrate customer centricity at all times, staying with the customer from the beginning until they receive their merchandise ensuring that their overall experience is positive. Take pride in the appearance of the store and together with the store team ensure that the store is always neat, clean and well maintained.
- Visit the competition to understand their assortments, pricing and service models in order to effectively present the Dufresne advantage to the customer.
- Take charge of your own development by participating in Professional Development programs as outlined by the Company.
Do you want to be part of a team empowered to create exceptional customer experiences? If you have the following skills, qualities and attributes, and would like to start your career with Dufresne as a Sales Professional, we invite you to take the next step and contact us!
- More than anything else, helping the customer find that perfect item is what really jazzes you. You understand that by being a trusted expert with each and every customer, each and every time, you are able to help them find the perfect solution today for their home furnishing needs, while building a lasting relationship over time.
- You have a real desire to know about furniture, bedding and appliances. The truth is, you would welcome the opportunity to learn everything that you can about home furnishings as well as how to be a partner with your customer to help them find the perfect solution.
- You have proven selling skills and your experience in other retail environments is definitely a bonus!
- You have outstanding communication and relationship building skills;
- You are self-motivated and driven with a penchant for excellent customer service.
- You are well-organized with a disciplined ability to follow through.
- You have experience with the most used computers programs and are able to learn in-house applications.
- You are flexible to work days, evenings and weekends (when the customer most likes to shop).
Dufresne is committed to investing in our employees through world class training programs and a great work environment that solidify our position as an employer of choice. What do we offer?
- Above average earning potential with performance incentives ;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Training programs that focus on you – that provide you with everything that you need to know about home furnishings, how to assist customers in finding just the right merchandise as well as how to provide the best customer service;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
The Dufresne “Better Experience” is for everyone. Our customers, our employees – what about you?
Please apply online at https://www/dufresne.ca/careers/list