We are one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies!
The Dufresne Group is a one of Canada’s largest independent and most dynamic home furnishing retailers. In 26 years, we’ve grown from our first location in Kenora, Ontario to an international retailer overseeing six brands and over 140 storefronts thanks to the passion, dedication and talent of our people.
TDG is proud to have received the Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies recognition 13 consecutive times, including seven as a platinum member and to be a strong partner in our local communities through our various charitable initiatives.
We are currently seeking a Advertising Office Administrator for our Home Office located at 116 Nature Park Way, Winnipeg MB.
Assists with the coordination and execution of advertising programs to support the product marketing for the Dufresne Brand under the direction of the Advertising Manager and Director of Advertising.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of the Company’s advertising plans
- Coordinate and supervise the production of advertising materials from start to finish
- Track results and reconcile budgets for all media spending across multiple markets
- Proof all advertising materials for accuracy and completeness
- Coordinate the distribution, shipping, and delivery of ad materials
- Create and communicate advertising schedules to appropriate departments
- Maintain the Online Advertising Calendar
- Coordinate the communication of advertising plans to the stores and the media
- Responsible for efficient and accurate reporting of month end results
- Coordinate the execution of all media (radio, TV, newspaper) purchases in multiple markets
- Compile and maintain the database for direct mail strategy
- Report key advertising performance metrics on a regular basis
- Track all competitors promotions and advertising
- Develop preliminary content for Dufresne social media sites and oversee execution
- Track and submit Co-op Advertising Claims
- Coordinate ordering of store supplies
- Assist with special advertising projects
- Coordinate select media orders and advertising for Franchise stores
- Accurately code and submit all advertising invoices to accounting
- File all advertising invoices and collateral
- Complete administrative duties related to the shipping of advertising material
- Create and communicate media schedules to representatives
- College or University degree/diploma in marketing, business, accounting, or other related field
- Two years experience in the marketing/advertising field
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products
- Demonstrates the company’s Core competencies
Dufresne is committed to investing in our employees through world class training programs and a great work environment that solidify our position as an employer of choice. What do we offer?
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
The Dufresne “Better Experience” is for everyone. Our customers, our employees – what about you?
Please apply online at https://www.dufresne.ca/careers/list