At The Dilawri Group, we know service excellence is built on our employees. We recognize that you are a unique individual and we understand that you value benefits and rewards that provide flexibility, choice and control. The Dilawri Group offers health benefits such as medical, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, online and classroom training to help develop your skills to the next level, employee discounts, retirement plans and much more!
The Administrative Assistant contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of the
Organization, and supports the work of management and other staff.
The Full Time Administrative Assistant is required to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Answer general phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquires to the appropriate staff member
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Process sales of memberships and resource orders
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and deliveries for distribution
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and packages
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
- Relay voice mail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff member
- Data entry and upkeep of the organization's databases, ensuring a high level of
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff
- Filing and other tasks as required
-Proficiency with computer programs, applications and office equipment
-At least 1 to 2 years of experience will be an advantage
-Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
-Ability to work in a team or alone
-Ability to multitask
-Great communication skills both on the phone and in person
-Attention to detail
-Friendly, Outgoing personality.
We thank all those that apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.