At The Dilawri Group, we know service excellence is built on our employees. We recognize that you are a unique individual and we understand that you value benefits and rewards that provide flexibility, choice and control. The Dilawri Group offers health benefits such as medical, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, online and classroom training to help develop your skills to the next level, employee discounts, retirement plans and much more! After 25 years in the automotive Buisness that is why, we continue to be one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies as well as one of 2013’s Best Small and Medium Employers
We're looking for a Qualified Technician / Mechanic to join us long term.
As part of The Dilawri Group you will:
- Join a respected family company
- Enjoy working in our modern workshops!
- Work within our Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Acura Brands to name a few!
- Gain factory training and in-house career development
- Work on vehicles from the biggest manufacturer in the world, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, Honda and Acura Brands to name a few!.
You'll need to have dealership experience working on a variety of vehicles, and will be confident in diagnosing and repairing modern vehicles to the high standards that we deliver.
You will also:
- Have great communication skills, written and verbal
- Face a challenge with a can-do attitude
- Have pride in your work with attention to detail
- Enjoy a busy but well-structured workshop environment
- Be self-motivated with the initiative to work unsupervised
We thank all those that apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Canada's 50 Best Managed Company voted 2013 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada.
At The Dilawri Group, we know service excellence...