Are you wanting to build on your success as part of a team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 best managed companies.
The Dilawri Group is currently seeking Express Lube Technicians at our location in the Waverly Automall.
This position reports directly to the Service Manager. As an Express Lube Technician, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Perform all lubrication services (changing oil, transmission fluids and filters)
- Rotates Tires, replaces wipers, batteries and bulbs.
- Perform a thorough check of every customer’s car including checking all fluid levels for windshield washer, radiator, brake, etc, battery, lights, belts, and tire pressure.
- Refer all needed repairs and preventative maintenance to the service advisor.
- Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Comply with all safety policies.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Oil changing and quick lube experience.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Canada's 50 Best Managed Company voted 2013 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada.
At The Dilawri Group, we know service excellence...