Car Rental, Manager Opportunity
At The Dilawri Group, we know service excellence is built on our employees. We recognize that you are a unique individual and we understand that you value benefits and rewards that provide flexibility, choice and control. The Dilawri Group offers health benefits such as medical, dental and vision, online and classroom training to help develop your skills to the next level, employee discounts, and much more! After 25 years in the automotive Business that is why, we continue to be one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies as well as one of 2013’s Best Small and Medium Employers.
You will be responsible for customer relations/retention with all customers of the rental agency by supporting your team, ensure all training programs are executed to ensure all staff demonstrates exceptional knowledge of all current promotions, products and services available.
You will be responsible for striving to improve customer relations/retention with all customers of the rental agency by supporting your team.
- Review store performance in order to assess sales targets, labor costs and return on sales.
- Review and use the monthly profit and loss statements to achieve revenue and cost budgeting.
- Develop marketing and sales plans with detailed targets and then work to achieve those targets.
- Act as primary contact for body shop and dealership accounts including Autopac.
- Support business development initiatives
- Responsible for gaining new business for the branch and training staff on business to business sales.
- Examine reports (e.g., fleet inventory, sales and daily reports) to determine the operational activities of the company.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve any customer service issues to ensure customers’ expectations are exceeded every time.
-Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline (or combination of experience and education)
-3-5 year’s experience in the Automotive Industry
-Demonstrated aptitude in general accounting, finance and administration
-Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
-Business management experience in sales and/or operational management, preferable in the transportation or dealership industry.
-Experience with Fleet Management
-Well versed in Autopac claims
-Have an entrepreneur drive
We thank all those that apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.