Our client, a leading global provider of customers controls for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning, security systems, fire alarm systems, and energy management solutions requires a Security Installation Technician in Ottawa, ON to join their team of professionals.
- Start-up and commissioning of Card Access CCTV and HVAC systems in commercial environments
- Responsible for Software and hardware System Integration
- Downloading programs, troubleshooting software and hardware
- Work closely with installation electricians and project managers
- Interfacing with consultants, contractors and owners as representative.
- College Diploma / University Degree in instrumentation, computer science or electronics
- Minimum 3 years experience in Security and understanding of DDC controls
- Valid Driver’s License
- Secret security clearance
- Experience with commissioning Security, CCTV, DVM systems, access card is a major asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong knowledge of computers, networking, automation programs such as CARE, EBI an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of the delivery team
- Strong knowledge of system integration to work in the customer network environment
- Available to get a Top Secret security clearance
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will fairly reflect the value brought to the organization. If you believe you are a strong fit and have the requirements to carry out the duties described above and are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please submit your resume.
Focused on three platforms for growth - packaging equipment, consulting, and corrugated equipment - Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc. has...