Our client, a leading global provider of customers controls for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning, security systems, fire alarm systems, and energy management solutions requires a Security Installation Technician in Ottawa, ON to join their team of professionals.
- Start-up and commissioning of Card Access CCTV and HVAC systems in commercial environments
- Responsible for Software and hardware System Integration
- Downloading programs, troubleshooting software and hardware
- Work closely with installation electricians and project managers
- Interfacing with consultants, contractors and owners as representative.
- College Diploma / University Degree in instrumentation, computer science or electronics
- Minimum 3 years experience in Security and understanding of DDC controls
- Valid Driver’s License
- Secret security clearance
- Experience with commissioning Security, CCTV, DVM systems, access card is a major asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong knowledge of computers, networking, automation programs such as CARE, EBI an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of the delivery team
- Strong knowledge of system integration to work in the customer network environment
- Available to get a Top Secret security clearance
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will fairly reflect the value brought to the organization. If you believe you are a strong fit and have the requirements to carry out the duties described above and are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please submit your resume.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Focused on three platforms for growth - packaging equipment, consulting, and corrugated equipment - Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc. has...